P's random football link/gfycat/video dump thread

I figured it'd be a good idea to have a thread for those things that aren't quite deserving of a thread of their own, and don't really belong in any current ones. I'll start out with the great Bambino Pons:

http://youtu.be/dckm_tEb5yA

Here is the album of Germany's World Cup afterparty as well:

http://imgur.com/a/cKDoj#ZOvlSOQ

z5dfPXs.jpg

This would be my favorite picture of the bunch not including the wags. The look of shame on that old man's face is too funny.

Here is some Ibra as well

im1NpZg.gif

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.gfycat.com/PointedWellgroomedCollardlizard

Khediras girlfriend is way too beautiful for him. 

She's my favorite out of them all. Really beautiful girl

Also, as this is to comment things like this. 

What do you all think about Messi's constant vomiting? I think he has a problem that's much worse than what we all think, I think something inside of him is really fucked up. He hasn't been as mobile this year, he's played a lot less, he constantly vomits when he goes to the pitch... I think it's really worrying to be honest.

What do you all think about Messi's constant vomiting? I think he has a problem that's much worse than what we all think, I think something inside of him is really fucked up. He hasn't been as mobile this year, he's played a lot less, he constantly vomits when he goes to the pitch... I think it's really worrying to be honest.

Me and him must have been drinking out of the same cup because it's happened to me a lot lately. I think he's obviously not a physical specimen and maybe all of the wear and tear on his body playing 50+ matches a year is catching up with him. I don't like the cunt but I hope his career isn't cut short by this.

Me and him must have been drinking out of the same cup because it's happened to me a lot lately. I think he's obviously not a physical specimen and maybe all of the wear and tear on his body playing 50+ matches a year is catching up with him. I don't like the cunt but I hope his career isn't cut short by this.

Wow, I hope it gets better for you too! It happened to me when I was younger and I played just 30 mins after lunch... and it's not a good feeling at all!

Also I'd like to add a question to this thread:

Who or how many of the German team did Rihanna shag last night? 

Wow, I hope it gets better for you too! It happened to me when I was younger and I played just 30 mins after lunch... and it's not a good feeling at all!

Also I'd like to add a question to this thread:

Who or how many of the German team did Rihanna shag last night?

Rihanna was the ugliest girl in the room which shouldn't even be possible. I bet Boateng put that BBC on her.

Rihanna was the ugliest girl in the room which shouldn't even be possible. I bet Boateng put that BBC on her.

That was the sure bed huh? Hahahah. 

Weidenfeller got some too, for sure. And don't ask me why! ahahaha. 

And absolutely right in the first part of that post you are! ;)

That was the sure bed huh? Hahahah.

Weidenfeller got some too, for sure. And don't ask me why! ahahaha.

And absolutely right in the first part of that post you are! ;)

Schweinsteiger still bloody and in his kit running around like a kid is the type of image that makes me so jealous it wasn't me. He's come such a long way from being a winger with a dodgy haircut and an attitude problem. Edited by P

Schweisteiger still bloody and in his kit running around like a kid is the type of image that makes me so jealous it wasn't me. He's come such a long way from being a winger with a dodgy haircut and an attitude problem.

He's a proper German now, eh? 

I think it was in the 2006 World Cup where I first saw him, and yeah... And yeah, he's come a long way since those days, he took some hits yesterday too, but still went with everything to a 50-50 ball in the 93rd minute yesterday just before the final whistle. Happy for the generation though, last 3 tournaments they've been sent home in the semifinals, and they have a group of talented players... It's a shame that Reus couldn't be a part of this, though!

He's a proper German now, eh?

I think it was in the 2006 World Cup where I first saw him, and yeah... And yeah, he's come a long way since those days, he took some hits yesterday too, but still went with everything to a 50-50 ball in the 93rd minute yesterday just before the final whistle. Happy for the generation though, last 3 tournaments they've been sent home in the semifinals, and they have a group of talented players... It's a shame that Reus couldn't be a part of this, though!

Definitely deserved champs. 4-0 v. Portugal and 7-1 v. Brazil. They hate Portuguese speaking countries clearly. Good thing Ghana made it instead of Angola or else there would have been a bloodbath.

Definitely deserved champs. 4-0 v. Portugal and 7-1 v. Brazil. They hate Portuguese speaking countries clearly. Good thing Ghana made it instead of Angola or else there would have been a bloodbath.

Hahahhaha. 15-0 vs Angola? 

Now the fucking bad thing is we have to wait 4 years until the next one comes.

We have the Euro 2016 in France in two years, it's not really comparable to a World Cup, but it's in France, and if I remember well Bourdeaux, Toulouse and Marseille are going to host some matches... And they're not as far as Brazil from where I live, so I hope to watch a match in that tournament!

You'll have one there too in 2022 if Fifa does the right thing, right?

Hahahhaha. 15-0 vs Angola?

Now the fucking bad thing is we have to wait 4 years until the next one comes.

We have the Euro 2016 in France in two years, it's not really comparable to a World Cup, but it's in France, and if I remember well Bourdeaux, Toulouse and Marseille are going to host some matches... And they're not as far as Brazil from where I live, so I hope to watch a match in that tournament!

You'll have one there too in 2022 if Fifa does the right thing, right?

It was a nice change of pace to have the games in my timezone this go around. France/Korea/Germany/South Africa was rough.

It was a nice change of pace to have the games in my timezone this go around. France/Korea/Germany/South Africa was rough.

It was good here too, much better than the Korea one. I remember matches were at 7am in Korea, or even earlier. I remember waking up early to watch Spain vs Korea with the penalties and all that. But in Brazil, the latest game was at 1am, which in summer is acceptable. And the 10pm ones were perfect too!

Russia is going to be a bloody mess, they have so many different hour areas... 

k0XRVov.png

Balague's bio on Messi. The more blood that is sent to the muscles, the less that is available for digestion which could explain the vomming. Or Balague is just making excuses and Messi just isn't a great athlete.

It was good here too, much better than the Korea one. I remember matches were at 7am in Korea, or even earlier. I remember waking up early to watch Spain vs Korea with the penalties and all that. But in Brazil, the latest game was at 1am, which in summer is acceptable. And the 10pm ones were perfect too!

Russia is going to be a bloody mess, they have so many different hour areas... 

According to reports, Russia are localising the host cities to one area of the country to "minimise travel". Moscow will have two host stadiums as well. Sochi is also bidding.