• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was a great game, wtf are you talking about, you negative cunt? Bad halftime show? Fuck yourself. Pete Carroll has accomplished everything there is to accomplish at every level too.

I know a girl who fucked him when they were both going to Florida I texted her "Was it a turn on when he shoved his glock in your mouth mid-coitus?" she was not pleased.

Rodgers is easily the best QB I've seen. It doesn't matter what shower of shit you put around him he just delivers. His accuracy is on another level.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
29 minutes ago, TFIA said:

At least Hockenson looks legit.

Guy I was hoping the Jets would trade down in draft. Instead we sit and take "best player in the draft" Q Williams who can't even get a snap on our shitty defensive line.

Fuck the Jets.

Fire Up Chips is what we/they say at Central Michigan University. It’s our Aupa Athletic/allez les blues etc. I was saying it in approval of AB getting out of Oakland, I would like to retract that statement as he’s probably a rapist. 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Bought a Jamal Adams jersey a few months ago.

Demanded a trade three days later. Traded yesterday.

Only me.

I absolutely love him and think he's arguably the best safety or certainly the best SS in the league but I would never have paid 2 firsts for him - Hawks are paying more than the bears paid for Mack

On 26/07/2020 at 15:08, hdcantona said:

I absolutely love him and think he's arguably the best safety or certainly the best SS in the league but I would never have paid 2 firsts for him - Hawks are paying more than the bears paid for Mack

It's an insane deal. I would snapped their hands off even if Adams wasn't forcing a move. 

He's such a bitch though. The ultimate diva. He's a few more head shots away from going full Antonio Brown. Total fucking narcissist. 

My only concern is the 2020 college football season may be cancelled. The draft might be a total crapshoot. Would be a typical Jets thing to happen - 5 picks in the top 100 and it's a guessing game.

2 hours ago, TFIA said:

It's an insane deal. I would snapped their hands off even if Adams wasn't forcing a move. 

He's such a bitch though. The ultimate diva. He's a few more head shots away from going full Antonio Brown. Total fucking narcissist. 

My only concern is the 2020 college football season may be cancelled. The draft might be a total crapshoot. Would be a typical Jets thing to happen - 5 picks in the top 100 and it's a guessing game.

Tbh while they’ll start it somehow because they’re hell bent on doing it I’m not remotely convinced we will see much of an nfl season, will be a mental draft in that sense, lots of overpriced in the box linebackers and other boring but considered more safe positions 

will be a mess. I think the biggest thing of this for the jets is not getting to see darnold with a better line, still tough to evaluate if there’s basically no season 

• 1 month later...