PVAD

NFL

Historically my favourite team has been the 49ers since I grew up watching highlights of Montana and Rice and then Young and Rice as a kid.

Right now I follow the Broncos, used to be the Colts, because of one Peyton Manning, my favourite player ever. 

I follow the Dolphins. They sacked their head trainer, Kevin O'Neill, and offensive line coach, Jim Turner, today following the invesitgation into the Richie Incognito bullying scandal.

I know he's a bit of a cunt but what a great name though.

I know he's a bit of a cunt but what a great name though.

Lol, I know, I keep thinking the same thing whenever there's more news on the story!

It's caused a huge problem for Miami though. Kevin O'Neill had been our head trainer for 18 years! Apparently he refused to cooperate with the investigation.

Jim Turner was sacked because he was not only aware of the bullying and chose to do nothing...he actually joined in!!!

Lol, I know, I keep thinking the same thing whenever there's more news on the story!

It's caused a huge problem for Miami though. Kevin O'Neill had been our head trainer for 18 years! Apparently he refused to cooperate with the investigation.

Jim Turner was sacked because he was not only aware of the bullying and chose to do nothing...he actually joined in!!!

Fuck them. I know there's banter and that's fine but bullying is fucking disgusting. 

I follow the Dolphins. They sacked their head trainer, Kevin O'Neill, and offensive line coach, Jim Turner, today following the invesitgation into the Richie Incognito bullying scandal.

Back in the day Channel 4 had the rights and I too followed the Dolphins.

Dan Marino was a legend for them and still revered as one of the NFL's best quarterbacks.

Tell me about them, I'm too off of it in the offseason, as always! :P

Peppers going from Bears to Packers, Cowboys losing Demarcus Ware, Panthers letting go Steve Smith and 3/4 of their receiver corps, broncos and pats going in some sort of arms race, decker went to the jets but sanders has joined the broncos, as well as aqib talib and the aforementioned demarcus ware, pats got revis and aside from a ban he'll get, brandon browner is another excellent pickup from them

there's more but I'm too lazy :p there'll be a big roundup in a few weeks I'll try and post one there then

Peppers going from Bears to Packers, Cowboys losing Demarcus Ware, Panthers letting go Steve Smith and 3/4 of their receiver corps, broncos and pats going in some sort of arms race, decker went to the jets but sanders has joined the broncos, as well as aqib talib and the aforementioned demarcus ware, pats got revis and aside from a ban he'll get, brandon browner is another excellent pickup from them

there's more but I'm too lazy :p there'll be a big roundup in a few weeks I'll try and post one there then

Ware is a great addition for the Broncos.

Revis is aa good if not better tho.

Interesting movements for what I see!

I was originally an LA Raiders fan as a kid (mostly because everyone was over here in 84-94) I lost interest in NFL when they moved to Oakland (and seemingly left their talent behind), but when I picked it up in 01 again, I found out my mother's colleague's brother actually played for the Dolphins (although at the time he played for The Claymores in NFL Europe (Rob Hart - Kicker) so kind of gravitated towards them, and stuck with them since.

Plus their jerseys are really cool. You don't see a lot of aquamarine about.  :laugh:

Entrepreneur extraordinaire and multi-billionaire Donald Trump insists he is serious about buying the Buffalo Bills, and even says he would try to keep them in Buffalo. Thus far, it is reported that Trump has had several talks with Bills CEO Russ Brandon, although a deal like this would certainly take some time to materialise.

Per NFL.com:

“I’m going to give it a heavy shot,†Trump told The Buffalo News on Monday. “I would love to do it, and if I can do it I’m keeping it in Buffalo.â€

“I live in New York, and it’s easier for me to go to Buffalo than any other place,†he said. “Where am I going to move it, some place on the other side of the country, where I have to travel for five hours?â€

Trump is the second celebrity to express interest in purchasing the Bills, as legendary rocker Jon Bon Jovi is adamant about wanting to own an NFL franchise at some point in the future. One thing is for sure – Buffalo fans would riot should the team be relocated when somebody buys them.

NFL Draft tonight. As a Niners fan id love to see us pick up a new WR. Glad we got Boldin for another season too. I believe we've scouted Jerry Rice Jr and a new QB as well.

Am I right in thinking Jonny Manziel will be getting picked up by someone tonight?

Just let it sink in that the vikes have passed on Manziel and Bridgewater.... twice, even though Matt Cassel is their best QB

so glad Teddy went to the vikes. 

Deserved to go in the 1st, ignore the pro-day and then size/face of the franchise questions raised / issues / whatever - it's horseshit, the guy is great and I think many will regret passing on him in the future

Happy he's landed there, not with like the titans etc

What a name Ha Ha Clinton-Dix is! Anyway, 49ers selected DB Jimmie Ward but hes going to play nickel corner/safety for us, still hope we get a WR in the coming rounds. Manziel didn't go till the 22nd pick to the Browns. Beckham Jr is a big pick as is Clowney, look forward to seeing those. Wonder when/if Jerry Rice Jr is going to go anywhere, hopefully the 49ers pick him up.