Fordie

Better Call Saul

I didn't really want a spin-off to be honest, especially if it's set before the events of Breaking Bad. 

not to sure on the time setting of it but i think its life after walter white.

not to sure on the time setting of it but i think its life after walter white.

like spoonman says,its before the events of BB,Odenkirk {Saul}....and Jonathon Banks {Mike} have been signed up for a while,struggle to see how they could find a place for any other main BB characters,while keeping it credible.

Hopefully they'll cast Gus as well. He's a character that could make that show very good. Perhaps Hank as well?

It'll be interesting to see what Jesse's role will be if he does sign on.

I cant see how they can fit Jesse into it, although Ive heard he was in talks. I also heard Aaron Paul say he feels type cast now, if he really feels that way you would of thought he would stay away from it.

I'm guessing the opening scene is set after Breaking Bad?

Anyway the first episode was a very good one. Hopefully we'll see more Breaking Bad characters slowly enter the show as the series pans out. Gus Fring would be a great addition.

i wont lie i expected it to be shit :hidesbehindsofa: .

but i really enjoyed it you just know that saul is going to get upto all things dodgy i think we will have some laughs with this one.

Anyway the first episode was a very good one. Hopefully we'll see more Breaking Bad characters slowly enter the show as the series pans out. Gus Fring would be a great addition.

i got the same feeling that it was life after BrB.

the title was not released when i made the thread :(

Edited by Fordie

I've not watched anything other than the trailers yet ,looking forward to it....saw a review by some critics and an interview with Bob Odenkirk,...I don't know how often,but its going to have a bit of flipping back and forward from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goodman to whoever he became after he left ABQ for Nebraska.