I can't believe you guys get asked to pay for cards like this, especially after the co-main fiasco.

It's not even worth it unless you have like 9 people chip in, or you go to the bar and eat wings and watch it. 

That Macao card looked pretty weak....but this....

John_Hathaway_vs._Dong_Hyun_Kim_ktfo.gif

...this is one of the best Knockouts I've ever seen. That's two very impressive finishes in a row for Stun Gun after going years without one. That should push him into the top 10 in the Welterweight division. 

He already beat him in their first match tbh, but these judges love spoiling title fights with their terrible decisions. Gus won't make that mistake again though, he's going to knock Jones out, I can sense it. He was great tonight. 

Gunnar was another one who looked excellent, he'll be a champ one day. The Welterweight division is looking pretty stacked right now,so he's still several wins away from a title shot, it's exciting though. Melvin disappointed me, he was poor out there. The Pickett fight was really good though, I like the idea of him & DJ coaching on The Ultimate Fighter.  

Wasn't too pleased with the coverage either. Where was Bruce Buffer ffs? The guy standing in for him was awful. The lack of Jon Anik was a huge plus, but it just didn't feel like a UFC event with two Englishmen commentating.  

He already beat him in their first match tbh,

No.

BT Sports has succeeded in recruiting a team to cover UFC events who don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. James Haskell as interviewer seems to have qualified by being a Rugby player, which isn't necessarily a reason for him to not be the interviewer, but the fact that he repeatedly referred to Gustafsson as "Gustafferson" made him sound like a total moron (not for the first time).

Caroline Pearce doesn't know what she's talking about either. But passed the test of looking decent in skin-tight blue leggings so I guess they decided that was enough.

I was actually pretty happy with Dan Hardy and the other bloke on commentary though, mainly because it saved me having to listen to the abomination that is Jon "Buck Thirty" Anik.

No.

BT Sports has succeeded in recruiting a team to cover UFC events who don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. James Haskell as interviewer seems to have qualified by being a Rugby player, which isn't necessarily a reason for him to not be the interviewer, but the fact that he repeatedly referred to Gustafsson as "Gustafferson" made him sound like a total moron (not for the first time).

Caroline Pearce doesn't know what she's talking about either. But passed the test of looking decent in skin-tight blue leggings so I guess they decided that was enough.

I was actually pretty happy with Dan Hardy and the other bloke on commentary though, mainly because it saved me having to listen to the abomination that is Jon "Buck Thirty" Anik.

I think Hardy was a UFC appointment rather than a BT one. Sounds like he's going to be doing their European events from now on. 

So far, this documentary has lived up. Haha He is indeed mental.

Great character though. The UFC needs more guys like him. As good as guys like Velasquez and Weidman are as fighters they're a little bit lacking in the personality stakes. It's not the be-all and end-all, but it definitely helps and makes a fighter more interesting if they've got a little bit about them.

Hendricks missed the weight at the first attempt and needed to lose 1.5 pounds, made it second time round.

He looked like hell.

I've had Hendricks as slight favourite up until now. Even though I want Lawler to win it. If Hendricks has had a bad weight cut though it may tip the balance the other way.

I wouldn't say that any fight between the top contenders at WW is a foregone conclusion. I definitely wouldn't have Condit as anything close to a cert to win the title whether Hendricks or Lawler emerges with it. I think there is actually very little between all the top guys now that GSP is out of the picture. I wouldn't be surprised to see the title change hands two or three times in the next year or two.

Don't know why people are disregarding Woodley - He has the power to take out pretty much anyone in the division, in the first 2 rounds at least.... 

I'm not, in fact, even though Condit's my favourite fighter that's the most likely upset of the night IMO. He has the wrestling to frustrate Condit,who can struggle to pace himself in 3 round fights. If it was 5 rounds I'd back Condit against anyone in the division.