rezzy

Rugby Union/League Thread

End of season is here.

The Rabo Pro is in the final stage with Leinster vs Glasgow in the RDS, the Heineken Cup final between Sarries and Toulan in Cardiff, and Saracens vs Northampton in the Aviva Prem.

Northampton Saints win Amlin Cup

Lets hope they can win the prem final and win two out of the three finals they reached this year

I did forget about the Amlin. My bad.

Congrats on that.

Finally won a final. Was bound to come about eventually.

Sarries and Saints both on for a double, yet Sarries could still finish with nothing.

Glasgow in for a chance at their first Rabo title.

Could be anybodies games.

Good luck to the Saints today

Third final of the season

Relatives off soon but I am working like a dog to pay for our holiday

Saracens should win and saints have to stop giving away a big lead

Told Piazza to support us years ago as it would never be borinG

I hope he is backing us today

Awful decision from the irish ref there. Saracens pass was way forward and a blind man could have seen that.

If we lose through that the ref should never get a big game again. Not the first time he has reffed like a cnut against us either

I don't think England played as well as they can. Especially in the first half they could've put new zealand to the sword but were wasteful. The performances are encouraging. In a world cup one off game i'd say they are capable of beating New zealand .

Absolutely disgusting. That punch when he was on the ground was sickening.

Hohaia did provoke the situation first with the forearm smash, but there was no need for him to pin him down like that and smash his face in. Ruined the final too, Wigan would have won with 13 on the field. 

Hohaia did provoke the situation first with the forearm smash, but there was no need for him to pin him down like that and smash his face in. Ruined the final too, Wigan would have won with 13 on the field. 

Yeah provoked but he was already out when he was on the ground and then he smacked him whilst he was lying prone on the ground. Too far. It's sport not a pub fight where your life depends on the outcome. The first punch was enough in terms of retaliation. The second punch was just ridiculous.