Paul Football

Let's all laugh at Chelsea- Rejected By Everyone

Mourinho will prioritise Europe and it will probably hinder their league form.

He always does, just so that he can say that HE has won the Champions League 3 times with 3 different teams.

He can fuck right off.

They are going to be a powerhouse if they end up signing Dzeko, Costa, and holding onto Lukaku (rumours he could end up at Dortmund).

I have a feeling they'll be going into the season as clear favourites. 

Meh.

That screams to me that they're after someone like William Carvalho.

Well they have Matic who's similar, and they also have Mikel too. They have an energetic midfielder in Ramires, so the only type of midfielder I could see them going for is a creative/playmaker. 

I don't remember hearing about any Chelsea scouts watching Carvalho to be honest. We had nobody at his game on Sunday, which is the first time in months. Liverpool apparently had scouts watching him though. 

They're a world class centre half and central midfielder away from being serious contenders to win the league and Champions League.

If Barcelona come up with a £20-£30 million bid for Luiz then they should bite their hand off. He's average at best and he'll never be a reliable enough player to replace Terry next year.

Costa will thrive under Mourinho and the creativity they have with Hazard, Oscar, Willian and Schrurrle will be more than enough for Costa. He will bully defenders in the Premier League just like Drogba did.

List of released players includes Ashley Cole, Samuel Eto'o and Frank Lampard. Although Lampard could still be offered a new contract but as yet, no offer on the table.

Remember when Flash said Eto'o was as good a signing as when we sigbed RVP? :D

Classic Flash

How many times have I told you, you cunt. It's not fair to pick on the mentally retarded.

PSG are in talks with Chelsea over a £50million deal for Luiz. I've always thought he was good but not £50million good.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9323240/transfer-news-paris-st-germain-in-talks-to-sign-david-luiz-from-chelsea-for-50m

Edited by Davey

Watching the Sunday Suppliment yesterday and they were saying that Chelsea are buying these young players to get around FFP by loaning them out and selling them at a profit. Apparently Mourinho/Chelsea had no interest in Lukaku or De Bruyne.

Edited by MikeM