• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wikipedia Page || Twitter Page || Manchester United Official   To date, David has made 81 appearance for United, 57 of those in the Premier League and right now is without a doubt United's number

This guy.  

That save from Suarez was out of this world, it will probably go un-noticed because of the result but it truly was world class, we're blessed to have him and it'ss on days like today I really feel sor

buApm3L.png

(11/8/2013 Community Shield)
Manchester United vs Wigan - 2-0 WIN
(17/8/2013 Premiership)
Swansea vs Manchester United - 1-4 WIN
(26/8/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Chelsea - 0-0 DRAW
(01/9/2013 Premiership)

Liverpool vs Manchester United - 1-0 LOSS
(14/9/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace - 2-0 WIN
(17/9/2013 Champions League)

Manchester United vs Bayer Leverkusen - 4-2 WIN
(22/9/2013 Premiership)
Manchester City vs Manchester United - 4-1 LOSS
(25/9/2013 Capital One Cup)

Manchester United vs Liverpool -1-0 WIN
(28/9/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs West Brom - 1-2 LOSS
(02/9/2013 Champions League)

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Manchester United - 1-1 DRAW
(05/10/2013 Premiership)

Sunderland vs Manchester United - 1-2 WIN
(19/10/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Southampton FC - 1-1 DRAW
(23/10/2013 Champions League)
Manchester United vs Real Sociedad - 1-0 WIN
(26/10/2013 Premiership)

Manchester United vs Stoke City 3-2 WIN
(5/11/2013 Champions League)
Real Sociedad vs Manchester United 0-0 DRAW

(10/11/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Arsenal 1-0 WIN

(24/11/2013 Premiership)
Cardiff vs Manchester United 2-2 DRAW
(27/11/2013 Champions League)
Bayer Leverkusen vs Manchester United 0-5 WIN
(01/12/2013 Premiership)
Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United 2-2 DRAW
(04/12/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Everton 0-1 LOSS
(07/12/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Newcastle 0-1 LOSS
(10/12/2013 Champions League)
Manchester United vs Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 WIN
(18/12/2013 Capital One Cup)
Stoke City vs Manchester United 0-2 WIN
(21/12/2013 Premiership)
Manchester United vs West Ham 3-1 WIN
(26/12/2013 Premiership)
Hull City vs Manchester United 2-3 WIN
(28/12/2013 Premiership)
Norwich City vs Manchester United 0-1 WIN
(01/01/2014 Premiership)
Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 LOSS
(07/01/2014 Capital One Cup)
Sunderland vs Manchester United 2-1 LOSS
(11/01/2014 Premiership)

Manchester United vs Swansea 2-0 WIN

(19/01/2014 Premiership)

Chelsea vs Manchester United 3-1 LOSS

(22/01/2014 Capital One Cup)

Manchester United vs Swansea 2-1 WIN

(28/01/2014 Premiership)

Manchester United vs Cardiff 2-0 WIN

(01/02/2014 Premiership)

Stoke City vs Manchester United 2-1 LOSS

(09/02/2014 Premiership)

Manchester United vs Fulham 2-2 DRAW

(12/02/2014 Premiership)

Arsenal vs Manchester United 0-0 DRAW

(22/02/2014 Premiership)

Crystal Palace vs Manchester United 0-2 WIN

(25/02/2014 Champions League)

Olympiakos vs Manchester United 2-0 LOSS

(08/03/2014 Premiership)

West Brom vs Manchester United 0-3 WIN

(16/03/2014 Premiership)

Manchester United vs Liverpoo 0-3 FKN JOKE.

(19/03/2014 Champions League)

Manchester United vs Olympiakos 3-0 FKN WIN.

Apps - Premiership (27) / Champions League (8) / FA Cup (0) / Other (1) / COC (4)
Cleansheets - Premiership (9) / Champions League (4) / FA Cup (0) / Other (1) / COC (2)
Saves - Premiership (72) / Champions League (14) / FA Cup (0) / Other (0) / COC (5)
Minutes played - Premiership (2430') / Champions League (820') / FA Cup (0) / Other (90') / COC (360')
Assists - Premiership (0) / Champions League (1) / FA Cup (0) / Other (0) / COC (0)

Edited by rezzy

What ever happens at United in the next 3,4,5 years, if Moyes is still the manager or there's a new man in charge, no matter what players come in or leave, I really do hope to God that David de Gea is still lining up between the posts as a United goalkeeper.

He's destined for great things in football. I just hope we can keep him at Old Trafford for as long as possible. 

We really have to keep this kid at OT for as long as we can. I have said before, he is already ahead of both VDS and Shmikes in developement and if he continues like he has will be a true great of the keeping fraternity. Added conscistency to his already fantastic shot stopping and command of his area is vastly superior to what it was when he came.

• 2 weeks later...

Not too sure, really tough decision between playing CL in his home country and non-CL in a foreign land.................

Have you not got the impression that DDG is really happy here though? He seems to get on with everyone, constantly asks other players to join the club, starts every single game, and is getting the recognition he needs to push for international places. Why would he move? I understand the CL stuff, but people are really going over the top with that, as if every single quality player we have is going to leave because of one season without CL football. Does nobody else remember the year Barcelona didn't have it, and we did? You should, because Ronaldinho chose them.

Anyway, does DDG remind anyone of Van Der Sar at the moment? The one thing I have noticed he does so often now which nobody seems to mention is catch the ball. Sure he still likes to punch it from crosses but his shot-stopping are no longer camera exaggerated and he catches the ball consistently - like Van Der Sar did.  

Have you not got the impression that DDG is really happy here though? He seems to get on with everyone, constantly asks other players to join the club, starts every single game, and is getting the recognition he needs to push for international places. Why would he move? I understand the CL stuff, but people are really going over the top with that, as if every single quality player we have is going to leave because of one season without CL football. Does nobody else remember the year Barcelona didn't have it, and we did? You should, because Ronaldinho chose them.

Anyway, does DDG remind anyone of Van Der Sar at the moment? The one thing I have noticed he does so often now which nobody seems to mention is catch the ball. Sure he still likes to punch it from crosses but his shot-stopping are no longer camera exaggerated and he catches the ball consistently - like Van Der Sar did.

I certainly hope he thinks exactly like you and nowhere like me!

Barcelona are said to be looking to spend "big money" including replacing Victor Valdes. I think we should be concerned, because Dave is an obvious target.

M'ladbach signed Yann Sommer from Basel today so it looks pretty much nailed on that Ter Stegan is off to Barca in the summer for 10 million

Thankfully for us it looks like Dave will be here for a couple more years at least.

M'ladbach signed Yann Sommer from Basel today so it looks pretty much nailed on that Ter Stegan is off to Barca in the summer for 10 million

Thankfully for us it looks like Dave will be here for a couple more years at least.

Dave was never going anywhere! Hes got a little Spanish friend now, and hopefully he'll get another in the summer! :)

Dave was never going anywhere! Hes got a little Spanish friend now, and hopefully he'll get another in the summer! :)

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but he does seem very happy and settled here and seems to really enjoy playing for us, even if our defence leaves him out to dry at times.

It's good that Barca are out of the frame for the moment though, as I can't see him going to Real Madrid for obvious reasons, especially with Athletico doing so well at present. The only other worry is his GF still living in Spain? But I had no real worries for him leaving anytime soon personally anyway

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but he does seem very happy and settled here and seems to really enjoy playing for us, even if our defence leaves him out to dry at times.

It's good that Barca are out of the frame for the moment though, as I can't see him going to Real Madrid for obvious reasons, especially with Athletico doing so well at present. The only other worry is his GF still living in Spain? But I had no real worries for him leaving anytime soon personally anyway

He needs to drop her and pick himself up a nice Manchester girl.

That save from Suarez was out of this world, it will probably go un-noticed because of the result but it truly was world class, we're blessed to have him and it'ss on days like today I really feel sorry for him, had nothing to do all game apart from that one save which was brilliant and still concedes 3 goals, hopefully the talks of the contract extension are true