No, mostly by the fact I can't watch it because it's on ESPN and BT Sports. I hear the Red Wings aren't doing too well though. The last hockey I watched was Sochi.

nah it's on premier sports (whatever / wherever the hell that is)

BT has the NBA

I had a Premier Sports freeview a couple of months ago - I don't know if it's stand alone or part of the BT/ESPN bundle.

No, mostly by the fact I can't watch it because it's on ESPN and BT Sports. I hear the Red Wings aren't doing too well though. The last hockey I watched was Sochi.

The Red wings are done for the season. They got beaten by the Bruins in the first round playoffs.

It's not on any channels I have access to through the Sky Sports bundle - I'm sure it was listed on ESPN though.

In Ireland the only place i usually watch it is on Setanta sports. (Also part of an ESPN/BT package).

Pens play Rangers tonight.

In Ireland the only place i usually watch it is on Setanta sports. (Also part of an ESPN/BT package).

Pens play Rangers tonight.

I'm pretty sure BTSports have bought ESPN's UK operations.

Detroit Red Wings are my first love, but I did kind of adopt the Rangers as my second team because of Chris Jericho's connection (And the events of September 11 - more through my affinity for New York as a whole)

But I'm a Red Wings fan first and foremost.

Another win for the habs tonight.. The glory hunters are coming out in full force. Facebook profile pics are changing. It's heating up  :laugh: 

I don't care for them even though I live here. Red Wings will always be my hockey team. Habs fans are incredibly fickle and it makes my skin crawl. It would be like supporting liverpool (they used to have the same owners and share a very similar history). but the habs are due a stanley cup and it would be amazing for the city and set the mood for an epic summer. 

Habs aren't beating any team from the west. Chicago or LA will win I think. Maybe Boston. Wouldn't doubt we get the same conference finals as last year too unfortunately. 

Another win for the habs tonight.. The glory hunters are coming out in full force. Facebook profile pics are changing. It's heating up  :laugh: 

I don't care for them even though I live here. Red Wings will always be my hockey team. Habs fans are incredibly fickle and it makes my skin crawl. It would be like supporting liverpool (they used to have the same owners and share a very similar history). but the habs are due a stanley cup and it would be amazing for the city and set the mood for an epic summer. 

I got a Red Wings road jersey imported once (or my Mum did) the total was £180. And two years later the red from the collar has run into the white, so it looks like someone's pissed on it.  :headsmash:

Habs aren't beating any team from the west. Chicago or LA will win I think. Maybe Boston. Wouldn't doubt we get the same conference finals as last year too unfortunately. 

I don't follow enough to even guess at who could win it.

the last time i was watched a hockey game was... well..... you remember  :rofl:

I don't follow enough to even guess at who could win it.

the last time i was watched a hockey game was... well..... you remember  :rofl:

Are you gonna still try and hold that over me when Quebec secedes?

haha don't put it past me. you haven't been following Quebec politics. the separatists suffered the biggest defeat in 40 years. Many cheers were had 

Poutine for everyone. I bought a pretty sick Nordiques beanie on Amazon this winter too.