solskjaer-testimonial.jpg

A FRIEND

50860.jpg

A LEGEND

solskjaer-vs-newcastle.gif

article-2088006-0C789CE3000005DC-883_102

Manchester-United-legends.jpg

solskjaer-6450217.jpg

All things concerning our beloved Ole  :)

~~FACT SHEET~~

United Career

Full Name: Ole Gunnar Solskjær
United Playing Career: 29th July 96 - 27th August 2007

Shirt Number: 20

Appearances: 366 (235 League)

Goals Scored: 126 (91 League)

United Staff Career: 20th May 2008 - 16 December 2010

Elsewhere

Clausenengen: 1990 - December 1994

Molde: January 1995 - 28 July 1996

Manager of Molde: 9th November 2010 - 2nd January 2014

Manager of Cardiff City: 2th January 2014 - Present

JS30775185-6468652.jpg

Still my favourite ever United player.

I really hope he can turn it around at Cardiff, but it doesn't look good for them. They've dropped down the table and it really was a bad result for them today. The run-in they've got looks tricky as well.

I think they're as good as down. Hopefully not.

He's gong to struggle to get out of The Championship with his style of play, which is a big concern. If they stay up, he can build a very good team with Eikrem, Daehli and Noone as key players.

I think the reason he took the job was because he thought he had nothing to lose.

He knew Tan was a cunt, but he'd be backed with money in January to bring in his own players. If he succeeded in the job, he'd get praised, and sooner rather than later he'd get a bigger job. Everyone knows how well of a job he did with Molde too.

If things didn't turn out well, everyone knew the Cardiff team wasn't good enough, and that there would be no surprises if he was sacked, because everyone knows how big a cunt tan is.

Edited by BrianMc7

I think they're as good as down. Hopefully not.

He's gong to struggle to get out of The Championship with his style of play, which is a big concern. If they stay up, he can build a very good team with Eikrem, Daehli and Noone as key players.

Ole is an intelligent man. The reason he became a successful manager is, as others put it, he was always studying the play on the pitch and learning. If he needed to change things, I think he could.

He had a good squad to do more than what he has done this year... maybe he should have been given more time, but we know how this owners don't have time when it's about them winning something or getting back to the Premier League, so...

Perhaps something more than just a plain failure.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/solskjaer-leaves-cardiff-job-7793443

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has stepped down as manager of Cardiff City.

The former United supersub took over at the Bluebirds in January having had success with Norwegian side Molde.

But Solskjaer could not keep Cardiff in the Premier League, and a poor start in the Championship has left the team 17th in the league.

Chairman Vincent Tan said on the club website: "Ole was hired by Cardiff City on our understanding and belief that he would help us fight relegation from the Barclays Premier League.

"Unfortunately that did not happen. After the club was relegated many people advised me to let him go, but I decided to keep Ole on for the Championship season.

"Regrettably our recent results do not justify Ole's continued role as manager at Cardiff.

"Ole has therefore decided to step down and I have accepted this. During my short association with Ole, I have found him to be an honest and hard-working professional, but unfortunately the football results were not in his favour."

Solskjaer also commented, saying: "I want to thank Vincent for giving me the opportunity to manage Cardiff City FC.

"He has my full respect and I really wish him all the best in his pursuit of making this football club successful.

"However, our difference in philosophy on how to manage the club made me decide to step aside and allow the club to move forward in the direction Vincent wants."