abo

Let's All Laugh At Liverpool - 29 Years

Yeah I think they'll beat Atletico as well.

I think they are joint faves for the CL still. This poor run they are on atm won't last until the end of the season and more importantly, who can stop them? Juventus are iffy, Barcelona are poor, Madrid are probably going out, Bayern have been average for most of the season albeit are turning into form at the right time (but Lewa is out for 4-6 weeks) etc. 

yes...I couldn't fantom how they were top with this lead considering when we played them both at OT and Anfield there was nothing in their play to suggest they should be where they are.

So them losing to Watford and Chelsea in this past week is further confirmation of that but they were lucky to have shit Bournemouth so soon after they come.

Such a wanker, how dare they not come to Anfield and play right into Liverpools hands. Maybe if they took a leave out of there book they wouldn't have thrown away a 2-0 lead at home. Swear Liverpool play some of the most beautiful football the world has ever seen when a lot of the time it's just long balls and crosses.

Also this:

Telling your own fans to fuck off(who are possibly even kids ffs) because they're asking for a high five. I understand not giving them but no need to be a total dickhead about it. PaShUn though I guess

39 minutes ago, Canto said:

Such a wanker, how dare they not come to Anfield and play right into Liverpools hands. Maybe if they took a leave out of there book they wouldn't have thrown away a 2-0 lead at home. Swear Liverpool play some of the most beautiful football the world has ever seen when a lot of the time it's just long balls and crosses.

Also this:

Telling your own fans to fuck off(who are possibly even kids ffs) because they're asking for a high five. I understand not giving them but no need to be a total dickhead about it. PaShUn though I guess

Tbf, that's brilliant. They are idiots.

On 03/03/2020 at 14:59, O said:

They still might. 😑

If they can beat Atlético, I don't see many other teams being able to stop them. City are maybe the only other side capable over 2 legs.

But here's hoping that Atlético frustrate them and steal a 1-0  win or 1-1 draw to progress.

3 finals in a row would be some achievement from an English team. 

Good shit