abo

Let's All Laugh At Liverpool - 29 Years

There's talk the 2014 Title could be reviewed in wake of City's financial fair play punishment.

Fuck me PLEASE TO GOD don't let that cunt Gerard get his hands on a Premier League Title...that slip would have meant nothing if they give it to them!!! 

Hopefully the Premier League see sense and ensure they NEVER give that smug bastard a medal!

48 minutes ago, PVAD said:

There's talk the 2014 Title could be reviewed in wake of City's financial fair play punishment.

Fuck me PLEASE TO GOD don't let that cunt Gerard get his hands on a Premier League Title...that slip would have meant nothing if they give it to them!!! 

Hopefully the Premier League see sense and ensure they NEVER give that smug bastard a medal!

That is the price I'm willing to pay if, this infamous moment is declared null and void. Der Speigel has enough data on  city far back as 2010 so there is no reason for EPL and FA and EFL to not strip them of following honors:

EPL: 2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19

FA cup: 2010–11, 2018–19

EFL cup: 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19

While wishing success on liverpool over city is like deciding to take one in the rear or the mouth, I'd rather the sport took steps to tackle financial doping. I think owners in general should be more regulated like our own but also others who've been dragged to the point of extinction.

On 16/02/2020 at 09:56, John Locke said:

While wishing success on liverpool over city is like deciding to take one in the rear or the mouth, I'd rather the sport took steps to tackle financial doping. I think owners in general should be more regulated like our own but also others who've been dragged to the point of extinction.

Agreed United fans shouldn't have to be in a position where they have to wish success upon Liverpool because man city is cheating. Although I must admit Liverpool's performance is a little bit too good to be the truth this year and last season wouldn't shock me if Liverpool were also cheating. I think they should be investigated if they end the league with 112 points.

Edited by Mickey Mouse

8 hours ago, O said:

We need Chelsea to land another blow tonight, then Simeone to finish them off.

Klopp is a weirdo if he doesn't at least try to beat Chelsea tonight. 

They just lost 2-0 to Chelsea.

5 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

Don't think they were ever going to win back to back CLs tbh. Madrid made everyone forget how hard it actually is.

They still might. 😑

If they can beat Atlético, I don't see many other teams being able to stop them. City are maybe the only other side capable over 2 legs.

But here's hoping that Atlético frustrate them and steal a 1-0  win or 1-1 draw to progress.

3 finals in a row would be some achievement from an English team. 

Just now, rezzy said:

Every time they were second to a 50/50 you could see the frustration in the players. Not used to teams giving it up to them for 90 minutes.

Loved it.

Cunts.

Yeah, Robertson, Milner and Mané didn't take it very well.

Liverpool need to get back to winning ways soon, and luckily for them it's Bournemouth at home next. Meh.

1 minute ago, O said:

Yeah, Robertson, Milner and Mané didn't take it very well.

Liverpool need to get back to winning ways soon, and luckily for them it's Bournemouth at home next. Meh.

Nor did Fabinho.

Gomez was shit all game. Both were done multiple times by Gilmour/Pedro.

First thing i checked was who do they have at the weekend.

Comfortable 4-0 win leading them into Atlético then City.

Just now, TFIA said:

Klopp has been a disgrace in the FA Cup this season.

They'll beat Atletico by at least 3 goals. La Liga is trash. 

Simeone is like the old Mourinho.

They will literally park a bus. If Atlético can score before HT, they will go through.

When Mané and Salah are denied space, Liverpool are never as comfortable in attack.

But anything is possible after last season's comeback.

10 minutes ago, O said:

Simeone is like the old Mourinho.

They will literally park a bus. If Atlético can score before HT, they will go through.

When Mané and Salah are denied space, Liverpool are never as comfortable in attack.

But anything is possible after last season's comeback.

Like Madrid would beat City. The English top sides are just far better. Liverpool will run roughshod.

17 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Like Madrid would beat City. The English top sides are just far better. Liverpool will run roughshod.

Real aren't out yet. Winning the other night will boost them.

Liverpool might progress, but Simeone won't ship goals. 2-0 at best.

I suspect they'll sneak through in the champions league but to miss out on the treble is something at least. I don't think there is anyone better than them in europe at the moment but there are certainly several teams that could beat them on their day, even over two legs.