Arvin

Nemanja Vidic

Nemanja Vidic.

574r.jpg
BIG THANKS TO @[uSER=16444]adhityaprianda[/uSER] FOR THIS GREAT WALLPAPER!
Date of Birth: October 21, 1981
Place of Birth: Tivoto, Uzice, SFR Yugoslavia.

Vidic has been injured a lot for the past 2 seasons but with injuries looking to be behind him we will see how he turns up during the 2013/14 season.
For the past 6 years Vidic has been a rock in Manchester United's defence and is one of the first names on the team sheet when fit. How he performs under new management is yet to see.

Vidic is entering his final year of his contract as negotiations must begin sooner rather than later.  The big Serb won Manchester United's Player of the Year prize in 2009, voted by the fans.

Our skipper is expected to have an injury free season as the CB himself has said that he thinks he's rid of his injury problems, his exact words were:
''I don't like to make big promises but I think I'm ready for this season. I think I'm done with injuries''

Vidic trying to get a block in during Sir Alex's last home game in charge of the club:
iV7dVcBlRainq.gif

Is anyone else slightly put off by the fact we've let our club captain sign for and in fact announce that he's joining another club in the middle of march? 

Sure he was free to do whatever he wanted cause of his contract but normally players wait till the end of the season to officially announce it. Not sure what anyone is playing at here.

Is anyone else slightly put off by the fact we've let our club captain sign for and in fact announce that he's joining another club in the middle of march? 

Sure he was free to do whatever he wanted cause of his contract but normally players wait till the end of the season to officially announce it. Not sure what anyone is playing at here.

Don't see the problem since he had already announced he was leaving.Once that had been announced it didn't really matter afterwards if his future club was also made public or not.

Don't see the problem since he had already announced he was leaving.Once that had been announced it didn't really matter afterwards if his future club was also made public or not.

Just seems a tad disrespectful not just to us but those other players who still play under his leadership. I don't really care either way but i doubt Fergie would let it happen this way. By no means saying this is Moyes' doing or getting on at him about perhaps just me adjusting to change. 

Just seems a tad disrespectful not just to us but those other players who still play under his leadership. I don't really care either way but i doubt Fergie would let it happen this way. By no means saying this is Moyes' doing or getting on at him about perhaps just me adjusting to change. 

I agree...but we let this happen. We've never conducted business like this. We all knew he was leaving anyway but this is something I hope we don't repeat in the future. He's an Inter Milan player, officially, announced in March!

Im not mad at him, he's served this team well. Im dissapointed in the way United has handled this exit though. Vidic needs to be relieved of the captaincy with immediate effect.

He should never have announced his intention to leave in the first place, not as club captain, I agree on that. But once he did, it doesn't really make a difference afterwards if he announces the future club or not. That's my point. 

And anyways, this is happening more and more regularly (players announcing their intentions to leave/ retire/ move clubs) so don't see a problem with it overall. Though as I said Vidic's case is a bit different since he is club captain.

good luck to the lad i say he has more than paid his dues to the club/fans kind of gutted he is going but he is past his best.

the rio and vidic partnership was the best in football at its prime i also think rio should follow suit.

there is no one else tho really.

I hope it's actually based on him being best for the role, and not motivated as a contract demand or an enticement. I think Wayne offers a lot of on field advantages to being the captain.

He can't cope in the English league any more..still a legend though..was booked for a stupid foul (as idiotic as Rafael's) and then shat on by Sturridge's cheating. I hope he exacted some bloody revenge after the game!