WWE/AEW/Pro Wrestling

Takeover XXX was fantastic, the sooner they give Triple H the keys to the WWE kingdom, the better. Damien Priest, Karrion Cross and Keith Lee are going to be legends if they don't drop the ball on them.

As for AEW, I can't stand Cody - and to me it seems that they're obsessed with WWE, it seems that any new signing has to do a shoot on WWE with Jericho as part of the contract. I'm watching Impact again though, Gallows and Anderson are killing it, and I like Moose as well. Also I hate the cheerleading from the IWC for AEW, so it does feel it's being rammed down your throat quite a bit, and gets a free pass from critics because "it's not WWE"

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Podcast was a great listen. Punk is an asshole, delusional in some ways and paranoid in others, but I like that he gives his honest opinion and talks straight.   The WWE are just genuinely a scumbag

"The billion dollar princess has become a Dairy Queen!!!"  

Shield vs Wyatts was as good as it gets. Planned on fast forwarding through the whole PPV at lunch, ended up watching the whole match. Rollins and Harper were absolutely incredible. Ambrose was brilli

Angle was a huge personality. It's a shame he actually spent longer wasting in TNA.

Best in the world for a period. Could flip from geeky comedy to the most intense wrestling machine at ease. 

4 hours ago, O said:

He had a brief spell of comedic genius with Austin near the end of his career.

funny story is that came about because Booker T broke Austin's back in two places on his debut and Angle had broken ribs or something, so those comedy moments were basically because the two of them were fucked physically. 

Edited by TheManc
  • 4 weeks later...
On 20/09/2020 at 16:24, MikeM said:

Smackdown has been on a roll recently. Roman Reigns is killing it as a heel and Bayley's long awaited turn on Sasha was so well done. Also please give me THIS Big E.

Agreed. The Hurt Business have been really good on Raw. Raw Underground needs to go though, seems pointless and just a way to get Shane on TV. 

• 6 months later...

Watched the first two Wrestlemania's over the last week. Both were the drizzling shits. 

I'm gonna try and go as far as I can. WM 16 was the first Mania I saw all of so 1-15 is my aim, but not if they're as awful as 1 and 2. I might try and get to WM 21 since that's basically the last Mania I cared for.

Edited by TheManc
  • 8 months later...
6 hours ago, TFIA said:

MJF pretty much single handedly getting me back into this trash. He genuinely has GOAT potential. Never misses a beat. 

Amazing segment - Two absolute masters of the craft. Best I've seen in years. 

He's good but his problem is he genuinely is a bit like the Miz. I've thought it for about 18 months. Then again most of AEW are midgets tbf.

4 hours ago, TheManc said:

He's good but his problem is he genuinely is a bit like the Miz. I've thought it for about 18 months. Then again most of AEW are midgets tbf.

He’s kind of like Miz (who I like) but better in literally every way. Miz looks like a reality TV guy. MJF has a legitimately athletic background and it shows, he also doesn’t look like a frog. Miz could never do the stuff he was doing in that match with Darby Allin.

It’s such a mixed bag is AEW. The good is extremely good and the bad is rotten. I despise the Young Bucks, they’re just spot monkeys who do the same bullshit over and over. Dave Meltzer keeps giving them 5 stars though lol. Jericho was one of my favourites but he looks like shit and his ideas are almost Russo esque when Vince isn’t directing him. 

The WWE has been their greatest ally though. They’ve treated their talent like disposable garbage and AEW are reaping the benefits. They’ll not be winning the ratings war soon but they have all the momentum.

Speaking of Vince I seen on youtube some of the backstage clips from Raw and SS, he looked like shit, he sounds like he has dementia and he was doing some angle about a stolen egg. Was hard to watch. His eggs are clearly scrambled and it’s a shame that their business model has made the quality irrelevant elsewise he’d run them into the ground.

14 hours ago, TFIA said:

He’s kind of like Miz (who I like) but better in literally every way. Miz looks like a reality TV guy. MJF has a legitimately athletic background and it shows, he also doesn’t look like a frog. Miz could never do the stuff he was doing in that match with Darby Allin.

It’s such a mixed bag is AEW. The good is extremely good and the bad is rotten. I despise the Young Bucks, they’re just spot monkeys who do the same bullshit over and over. Dave Meltzer keeps giving them 5 stars though lol. Jericho was one of my favourites but he looks like shit and his ideas are almost Russo esque when Vince isn’t directing him. 

The WWE has been their greatest ally though. They’ve treated their talent like disposable garbage and AEW are reaping the benefits. They’ll not be winning the ratings war soon but they have all the momentum.

Speaking of Vince I seen on youtube some of the backstage clips from Raw and SS, he looked like shit, he sounds like he has dementia and he was doing some angle about a stolen egg. Was hard to watch. His eggs are clearly scrambled and it’s a shame that their business model has made the quality irrelevant elsewise he’d run them into the ground.

i saw he gave Christian/Jurrassic Express vs Young Bucks 5*. So it was better than Austin/Rock, Angle/HBK and Undertaker/HBK lol.

wwe is awful but Roman Reigns has become a beast lol. His entrance is all time GOAT worthy.