Cole

Your favourite movie/tv scene(s) of all time?

Dead wan walking

Dead mans shoes

Gladiator

Schindlers list

Sean Penn and Susan sarondan as a nun and a murderer

Paddy considine.... Best film ever after schindlers

Gladiator. The final fight between maximus and the cunt emporor

Schindlers List. Nothing will ever touch this for impact.

Unfortunately I can't find a suitable video, but the scenes with "Gary" in only fools and Horses will forever live long in the memory.

Garrry

quality.

The chandelier episode

The blow up dolls

The luminescent paint

The driscolls and the mobile phone aerial

The dead budgie

it goes on and on

You kind of knew what was coming but thought not even Frank could be that much of a ghoul

Oh yes he could

The scene where him and his wife fuck the secret service guy was a jaw dropper as well

John Thaw and Kevin Whateley and A.E. Houseman

Acting at its finest. George Smiley (Alec Guinness) and Toby Esterhase (Bernard Hepton) from Smiley's People.

Tears in Rain from Blade Runner

I hate the BBC for this ending. Blake, Avon, Soolin, Vila, Dayna, and Tarrant all get killed. Maybe...

Edited by Albert Quixall

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By dualtamac
      These violent delights have violent ends.
      What door?
      I thought it was high time that we had a thread for this wonderful tv show, especially so that we can talk about the themes evoked during the series and anything else Westworld related.
      ATTENTION - THERE WILL BE SPOILERS
      To begin with, I noticed @TFIA and @O talking about plotholes in another thread so I decided to talk about that here and not in the other thread....
      The "plothole" about Arnold/Bernard that TFIA brought up was adressed during the season and more or less at the beginning as well...Logan and William are talking about the park and Logan says that he wants the family (Delos) to invest in the park. During this discussion Logan talks about the mysterious partner that Ford had that no-one knows anything about and this is even after they hire investigators to delve into Arnold.
      And the Arnold-Ford storyline that leads to Arnold's death is clearly before the park even opens, before Delos invest so it is logical that no-one knows what Arnold looks like so therefore they cannot know that Bernard is based on Arnold.

• By dualtamac
      End of the year so as always a time for your end-of-year lists.
      2016 was a great year for tv shows so what makes your list?
      I'll add mine later on today.
    • By Cole
      I'll start this off.

• By Burns92
      Best thing on TV right now. This show has filled the void left by Person of Interest for me.
      If you love Breaking Bad then you should be watching this right away. The meticulous attention to detail is on par, if not better than BrBa.
    • By Cole
      I loved season one I thought it was brilliant and season two looks as though it's going to be just as good. 

• Topics

• Popular Contributors