2022/2023: PL MD20 - Arsenal v Man United

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

De Gea and AWB showing why they can’t play in this team long term. Awful on the ball.  

Bit of an eye-opener for anyone getting carried away that we could be genuine title contenders this season. Reality check. Didn't deserve a draw in my opinion, so I feel Arsenal got the deserved

We got what we deserved. I thought we were decent in the first half. Arsenal did edge it, but we were competitive, picked our moments well on the counter and were well in the game. But Arsen

-------------------------------------DDG--------------------------------------

AWB----------------Varane-------------Martinez--------------Shaw

-----------------------McFred---------------McFred----------------------

Antony-------------------------Bruno---------------------------Rashford

-----------------------------------Martial----------------------------------------

Ole-ball the shit out of them on the counter.

I can see United getting well beaten here, especially if they play as bad as the second half against a toothless team such as Palace were. 

Losing Casemiro is huge for us too. Arsenal have been given a mighty boost by that. I might be wrong but Arsenal could have won this game before half-time.

On the plus side, hopefully the Glasers will be gone by the end of the season!

25 minutes ago, John Locke said:

1-1. I still fear playing city more than arsenal. Whatever progress they've made being first can be a sign of consistency rather than being much better than the other sides in the top 6.

We're basically starting the game 1-0 down as Xhaka knocking one in from 30 yards is guaranteed against us. 

4 minutes ago, TFIA said:

We're basically starting the game 1-0 down as Xhaka knocking one in from 30 yards is guaranteed against us. 

Partey.

He was just tuning up with his volley off the post vs Spurs.

Arsenal will probably be the much better team, but United are resilient. Revenge for the 3-1 will be on their minds though.

UTD win 2-1-

Be exact game plan as City I'd imagine , contain, frustrate & hit them on the counter 

Pretty much Newcastle's game plan when I watched them v Arsenal & they never really looked like scoring in that game 

Casemiro will be a miss but think I'm right in saying Mcktominay tends to put a performance in v Arsenal-  here's hoping; 

Having seen many teams live this season, Arsenal were head and shoulder's above anyone else, A draw would be a great result, but just like the Citeh game,  it's the manner of the performance that important, if, at the end of the season we can say, we competed toe to toe with the other top four teams, then I would believe in ETH to continue to push us in the right direction.

39 minutes ago, TFIA said:

They should be thumping us.

Huge test for them though at the same time. If they win this they’ll win the league. If they lose they’ll bottle it to City.

City will win the league regardless.

That Spurs game was a turning point.

Haaland hat-trick. They should go on a run now.