Wouldn’t say excited -

but more I read about Weghorst & Ten Hagg’s poss thinking on why he wants him? The more optimistic I am he can come in & add value? 

From what read, seems another character/personality type with a bit of edge, drive, arrogance- which is good 

4 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Decent option for what we need. Will do a job. 

Will probably get more playing time than expected. Martial is already out of form and that generally drags on with him. Weghorst's work rate will put him to shame. 

Choupo-Moting was the one.

Weghorst will score more PL goals than Darwin though.

14 hours ago, TheManc said:

willing to bet not a soul on this forum has seen him more than 3x and focused on him even less.

to be fair - I could say that about most UTD transfer targets! 😂

Unless prem league players likely to see more of or team UTD are up against I don't have time to be watching football all the time,  (hard enough getting UTD games squeezed in at times)  

I go on what I can research stats wise online & others opinions I respect in the main! (& do like bits of what I've read about Weghorst) 

Edited by CB78
47 minutes ago, CB78 said:

to be fair - I could say that about most UTD transfer targets! 😂

Unless prem league players likely to see more of or team UTD are up against I don't have time to be watching football all the time,  (hard enough getting UTD games squeezed in at times)  

I go on what I can research stats wise online & others opinions I respect in the main! (& do like bits of what I've read about Weghorst) 

PL wanker.

On 12/01/2023 at 06:31, Burns92 said:

Kinda excited about this guy. Think he'll be pretty good up front and we can stop relying on Martial to get himself fit.

Would love it if he gets us a few shithouse wins along the way, that's the only way I love football.

Martial never stays fit. Waterford Crystal are thinking of producing a line of glass footballers named after him.

So despite romano and others claiming all papers signed at leas three hours before today's mid day cut off the club failed to get him registered in time (Can register without the announcement btw so if theyre waiting for that for some reason it's irrelevant)

Knew we wouldn't get him in in time for a cameo v city 

@hdcantonamaybe just move this thread to the Players' forum?

I do think we made a mistake taking him off, unless it was a lack of fitness.

A few nice touches and flicks aside he didn't do an awful lot, but like Martial at the weekend I think he was at least occupying defenders and was creating space for others. That didn't happen once he went off.