2022/2023: PL MD18 - Man United v Man City

I really doubt we will be strong enough and good enough to get anything from this game, but not getting hammered is an absolute must. The confidence and belief that the team has instilled over the last few months has to carry on till the end of the season if we are to make top four, and maybe even pick up a trophy!

1 hour ago, hdcantona said:

Will this be the end of the streak?

I was out during the return fixture and thankfully missed it but I hope it's better this time 

I think United will pull off a draw. Maybe even an upset.

It really all depends on what Pep’s tactics are. If he tries something like he did vs Chelsea in the 1st half at Stamford Bridge, United could have a lot of joy.

City can’t afford to drop many points. United will be extra motivated. It should be tight.

Encouraging display from United so far. The amount of times we've come up against City and being totally outclassed, it hasn't been the case here. We've been the better side in my opinion.

Just need to be more clinical on those breaks. Rashford having an injury there is a big worry. Antony looking the likely replacement.

Martial again offering next to nothing as a #9. Weghorst will start a lot of games I'd imagine.

This praise heaped on Fred is sickening  he is and always will be shit.

People got to realise every dog has his day with decent game or two. A couple of half decent games and everyone licks his arse.

Its the consistency you have to look at the bigger picture week in week out. The guy suddenly has not  become a world beating midfielder FFS!

The whole midfield is bollocks and just shows when it really matters the fucks go missing including Erkisen and Fernandes.

FUCK ME FERNANDES AT LAST!!!

Edited by PVAD