Morals, ethics v cowardice

Listening to Cantona, Fergies ( President of Football ) He's telling us all of the German stature. No outsider can completely own a football club. It must be 51% only. This philosophy is a must. We can't let any fuckin morons come in and own MUFC! He puts it perfectly,  do we want our stadium  known as fuckin Woolworths OT? 

The fans have a major say, if you want to sit back and whinge over the Glazrers, so be it. If you want to get rid of they bastards ( and others like them ) then serìous action is required. Haven't seen anything  happening from MUFC fans, so I'd suggest only cowardice,   especially from ' legends ' of the club,  who are sitting quite  cosy on their pundit salary. Shame on anyone who says " I'll go the full way !" 

What's happening is disgraceful, sit back and  cry while it persists? Continue letting the action that's been ruling MUFC for over a decade? Cowardice is my eyes!

On 26/09/2022 at 07:53, Gary said:

Listening to Cantona, Fergies ( President of Football ) He's telling us all of the German stature. No outsider can completely own a football club. It must be 51% only. This philosophy is a must. We can't let any fuckin morons come in and own MUFC! He puts it perfectly,  do we want our stadium  known as fuckin Woolworths OT? 

The fans have a major say, if you want to sit back and whinge over the Glazrers, so be it. If you want to get rid of they bastards ( and others like them ) then serìous action is required. Haven't seen anything  happening from MUFC fans, so I'd suggest only cowardice,   especially from ' legends ' of the club,  who are sitting quite  cosy on their pundit salary. Shame on anyone who says " I'll go the full way !" 

What's happening is disgraceful, sit back and  cry while it persists? Continue letting the action that's been ruling MUFC for over a decade? Cowardice is my eyes!

The fans are too divided. A lot of the hardcore anti-Glazer fans left the club to form FC United back in the day. What's left? MUST don't appear to have a lot of clout, Knighton and his mates talk a lot, Ratcliffe doesn't have the money on his own, and many fans won't boycott home games because of loyalty. The time for Fergie to act has long gone and he's settled into a cushy gig that pays well. Besides, he's nearly 81 and not in the best of health so it's no good hoping that he'll do a u-turn.

The debt is the biggest millstone round our necks. Let's suppose for a minute that it all went sour for the Glazers and they stopped paying off the interest. We'd go into receivership with all that entails and cease to exist as a club, more or less. Creditors would pick over the bones and what's left auctioned off.