When the fuck will we ever see the back of Rashford

6 hours ago, Gary said:

Enuff is enuff. How on earth this guy gets selected to play for MUFC is beyond me. Sickening to watch!

I have no idea. . He has a period under the manager to restart his level of performances I guess.Too bad to be sold for a huge amount of money .

In other hand if he continue like that he will retire as a promising ,,young" lad.

Good for nothing special at highest level.

5 hours ago, Pap1918 said:

I have no idea. . He has a period under the manager to restart his level of performances I guess.Too bad to be sold for a huge amount of money .

In other hand if he continue like that he will retire as a promising ,,young" lad.

Ffs, the guy's 25 yrs old. Hitting his prime? To continue with him playing such an integral role for MUFC defies logic?

5 hours ago, Pap1918 said:

Let's consider, he came thru the Academy, he cost fuck all, gets paid around 250k per week. Accept any fee whatsoever and get rid of the fuckin dud and also his grossly overpaid salary!

On 02/09/2022 at 20:01, 1Day said:

You might see it,if he’s running towards goal,but seriously he’s past the improvement stage,he’s hit a brick wall,even his consistency of what He really is,has disappeared.

But he does have a few goals in him

11 hours ago, PVAD said:

No! I'm not having this... the boys a genius!!  🤣🤣🤣.. but keep asking me the question it might change week to week!! 😂😂

What I have noticed about him !?

I went on him few seasons ago and he raised his performances immediately (for a while).

Few days ago I was harsh on him and he delivered immediately !

So , keep calm and shit on him when deserves.

Credit to him when deserves too. Two goals vs gunners - well done .