• hdcantona changed the title to Antony Matheus dos Santos
5 minutes ago, TFIA said:

What number did he get?

It's a disgrace that we've still allocated #11 to Greenwood.

If we give him #15 he's going to flop. If he got #21 it's 50:50. 

Is 11 actually allocated? I know he’s still under contract and on the official site but so are others who have gone on loan etc, hopefully he can get 11, greenwood obviously hasn’t worn the 11 yet so should be able to change it anyway..?

id give him that, or 21 or something random like 77 or 99 if that’s allowed? Agree that 15 would be a disaster

4 hours ago, TFIA said:

What number did he get?

It's a disgrace that we've still allocated #11 to Greenwood.

If we give him #15 he's going to flop. If he got #21 it's 50:50. 

4 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Is 11 actually allocated? I know he’s still under contract and on the official site but so are others who have gone on loan etc, hopefully he can get 11, greenwood obviously hasn’t worn the 11 yet so should be able to change it anyway..?

id give him that, or 21 or something random like 77 or 99 if that’s allowed? Agree that 15 would be a disaster

Looks like he's gonna be 21 somehow transfermarkt have got him down as that so either that's what we registered him as or they're totally guessing?

He's gonna be fun to watch this season, that's for sure. I can see him being the type of player that when he's on it, he's going to be class, but if he's having an off-day, he could stand out really bad.

He's a fucking hothead too. After celebrating his goal in front of the Arsenal fans, he immediately won a throw-in against Zinchenko on the restart and you could tell how fired up he was. Even Dalot pushed him in the back after, I don't think he realized it was a teammate - coz he looked like he was gonna murder someone 😂

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

He's gonna be fun to watch this season, that's for sure. I can see him being the type of player that when he's on it, he's going to be class, but if he's having an off-day, he could stand out really bad.

He's a fucking hothead too. After celebrating his goal in front of the Arsenal fans, he immediately won a throw-in against Zinchenko on the restart and you could tell how fired up he was. Even Dalot pushed him in the back after, I don't think he realized it was a teammate - coz he looked like he was gonna murder someone 😂

I can almost guarantee he gets sent off at some point this year 

• 4 weeks later...

He's scored twice in big games... yet has been pretty poor overall.

Sancho also scored in big games against Villarreal, Chelsea and City last season.

If he ends up like Sancho, the Glazers would be fully entitled to never sanction another transfer ever again. We have spent almost €200 million on the two of them.

Still early days for Antony, thankfully.