2022/2023: PL MD5 - Leicester v Man Utd

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Casemiro completed 27 passes from just 31 minutes of play. 4 long balls out 5 were accurate. McTominay completed 34 passes from 90 minutes of action. 3 out of 4 long balls were accurate tbf. But

I don't think Vardy bullied anyone today tbh. Granted, I think Varane was better than Martinez and the latter wasn't as good as his previous games but i can't say he was bullied at all. I'm very happy

Let's see how Leicester get on today.

They'll be under huge pressure if they lose again later. Like we were heading into the Liverpool game.

Leicester have actual quality who could punish us if we play like we did in the 2nd half today.

De Gea

Dalot Varane Lisandro Malacia

Fred Casemiro

Elanga Bruno Sancho

Rashford 

I'd have Martial starting if he's fit. Hopefully Antony can make the squad and provide an option but unlikely. I think Eriksen looked tired against Soton and probably not a good idea to push him too hard. Not a fan of playing Varane in mid-week games but you just can't go with Maguire against Vardy. 

Not convinced Ronaldo will still be here. 

Huge pressure on Rodgers. They'll either be mad up for it or they'll not show up. Hopefully the latter. We're still shit and if their players play to their capabilities they'll get something. 

11 minutes ago, TFIA said:

De Gea

Dalot Varane Lisandro Malacia

Fred Casemiro

Elanga Bruno Sancho

Rashford 

I'd have Martial starting if he's fit. Hopefully Antony can make the squad and provide an option but unlikely. I think Eriksen looked tired against Soton and probably not a good idea to push him too hard. Not a fan of playing Varane in mid-week games but you just can't go with Maguire against Vardy. 

Not convinced Ronaldo will still be here. 

Huge pressure on Rodgers. They'll either be mad up for it or they'll not show up. Hopefully the latter. We're still shit and if their players play to their capabilities they'll get something. 

Rodgers is done. They haven't spent a penny this window, and have lost Schmeichel and Fofana. Maddison will be next. Probably Newcastle in January.

They spent a good amount on Vestegaard, Soumaré and Daka last summer, with little return. Daka could be a beast if given the opportunity IMO. But they are determined to milk Vardy instead of building for the future.

Tielemans was brilliant against Chelsea. Extra man though. He can be outstanding when he's on it. He lacks consistency.

Tough game to call. I wouldn't be surprised if we lost 5 nil, or won 2-1. 

Still need a good centre forward, and a creative midfielder, and a good right back. But the signs have been better in the last two games, although we still have vast periods of no control of the game. 

A win here and a draw against Arsenal on Sunday would be great. To get 4th place is going to be really tough this year with City miles in front of us, Liverpool looking good for second, Spurs and Arsenal looking much better, and Chelsea and Brighton and a few others not far away!

3 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Why is he continuing with Elanga McTominay & Rashford FFS!

Tell you what he has balls but picking those lot every week is going to cause heartache down the line mark my words..even Fernandes, Sancho and Eriksen are lucky fuckers.

I'm stunned that Casemiro didn't start.

There aren't many alternatives for the rest.