Jump to content

Manchester United Ownership!!


Recommended Posts

Lot of noise regarding the present parasites willing to sell the club. 

News on Michael knighton consortium, NY PE fund and now Elon Musk tweeting about united. 

Considering Fan protests, failure on pitch and other teams picking up united is no longer a cash generating machine for glazers. Club will need to spend to stay relevant and glazers do not have the deep pockets for that. 

 

Created this as I could not find a thread on ownership

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nirav said:

Lot of noise regarding the present parasites willing to sell the club. 

News on Michael knighton consortium, NY PE fund and now Elon Musk tweeting about united. 

Considering Fan protests, failure on pitch and other teams picking up united is no longer a cash generating machine for glazers. Club will need to spend to stay relevant and glazers do not have the deep pockets for that. 

 

Created this as I could not find a thread on ownership

Just imagine having an owner worth 270 Billions 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nirav said:

Imagine him sending our imbeciles to Mars. I think he is just fooling around with the tweet but stranger things have happened.

Yeh more than likely doing it to get his stocks up😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TFIA said:

He's a repulsive piece of shit who just memes people for a living while pretending to be Tony Stark.

We should give him what he wants and send him to Mars. Via cannon. 

Yeah, tbh it’s grim, would I take him over the Glazers? It’s quite sad that’s a genuine question I don’t know the answer to yet, you know he couldn’t help interfering either 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hdcantona said:

Yeah, tbh it’s grim, would I take him over the Glazers? It’s quite sad that’s a genuine question I don’t know the answer to yet, you know he couldn’t help interfering either 

Atleast he will have money to throw around at problems. Also, All the executives under him will be under pressure to perform and not piss away money and time like under glazers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nirav said:

Atleast he will have money to throw around at problems. Also, All the executives under him will be under pressure to perform and not piss away money and time like under glazers.

What's in it for him? He claims to be a United fan so maybe it's altruism, but he's a multi-billionaire. Do they do altruism?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TFIA said:

Really feels like this is finally happening. I think it would explain why we’ve been a bigger circus than normal.

I think it's a reaction more than anything else. It will cost over £4.5 billion to buy the club and then how much more to plough into the club for players, stadium upgrades and training facility upgrades. It's a big ask.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheManc said:

We're in talks with Appollo apparently, who are an American investment group andwould also take out dividends if they got in. Owner has ties with Eipstein as well.

Yeah this is where it will go. More parasites.

What a fucking nightmare this is. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gary said:

Purely and simply, no

Agreed. Apparently, there's some Epstein-connected hedge fund in NY that is interested in investing. The Glazers aren't going to sell outright, not when there's a good chance that the super league will get established. My guess - and that's all it is - is that the Glazers need more cash to invigorate the club and get the team back into the top 4. If we're consistently out of the CL places, will be be invited to sup at the table of the super league moguls?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wille Morgan, our skipper in 1974, has weighed in. He doesn't think much of Ten Hag stating: "

“And then they make matters worse by hiring someone who seems more like a below-average school teacher than a football manager. He’s hasn’t got that air of a manager in no way whatsoever. He hasn’t got a clue. He’s got no authority. That’s surprised me because when he came in and told them he didn’t want Rangnick around I thought it showed he meant business."

I though that was quite funny. Anyway, here's a link to the Sun article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19541105/man-utd-captain-relegated-worse-flops/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...