2022/2023: PL MD3 - Man Utd v Liverpool

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIGHT the fuckers who wrote off Martinez...kiss it!

What a performance! Whole team was intense. Pure Ole-ball but it was the right call for the match. Rashford and Bruno with their best performances in over a year. Martinez MOTM, him and Varane lo

Martial and The Rash leading us to victory against Liverpool. What a time to be alive. Ronaldo in shambles.

50 minutes ago, O said:

Draw. I don't know how.

Liverpool are such clear favourites... it might actually get to them.

No way.. we will try to run and match their intensity in the first 10 minutes. They will then score a team goal and then the imbeciles will give up and concede 2 more till the match ends. We will concede minimum 3 goals if not more.

I think he's going to drop Ronaldo and that situation will come to a head. If Martial is back at least. It's time to move on anyways - Him staying benefits no one. Rashford deserves to be dropped by they're obsessed with getting him back in form so they can give him a new 5 year contract. So many players deserve to be dropped - I want to see him make a statement but he wont. 

De Gea

Dalot Maguire Varane Malacia

McTominay VDB

Sancho Bruno Rashford

Martial

0-5

I reckon we're going to see some real ugly scenes at OT before this one. The protests were planned even before that horrible defeat at Brentford, so imagine how much anger there's going to be now. Good chance this game won't go ahead again, which might actually save us the embarrassment.

I don't see how it's possible for us to get anything positive from this game. Liverpool will be ruthless.

can’t remotely see how we get anything from this game; 

Even if we lose the game biggest thing I’m interested in is how Ten Hagg changes things to get a response?  

Players aren’t good/confident enough to stick with same philosophy?  This is where big club managers show there credentials - adapt with the tools available 

If we see no reaction then we’re in big trouble; 

We can, (and probably), will be the ignition for Liverpools season to kick off. Cannot see any possible way how our current mob can withstand Liverpools pressure. 

Let's face it, we pose zero threat of actually scoring a goal. We have a goalie way out of sorts again, now there's no number two to put pressure on him. We buy a midget to aid our kamikaze defence. And our midfield is non existent. Our transfer team are in a coma, assuming the Glasers have given them any pennies to spend. Hardly any of the deadwood has been sold, mainly because their wages are hugely over-inflated. And to cap it all a young bright midfield prospect is seemingly surplus ( or only saleable asset ), to the club, and is going to be sold!

Until most of this clubs current players are replaced the malaise will continue and anything less than conceding five goals will be about the best we can realistically hope for!

• hdcantona changed the title to 2022/2023: PL MD3 - Man Utd v Liverpool
11 hours ago, TheManc said:

Lockhurst saying Maguire may be dropped?

It’s definitely time.

Martinez wasn’t nearly as bad as the media are trying to suggest.

Tbf it wasn’t really Maguire’s fault either but Varane is our best defender and Martinez is ETH’s guy. We can’t give up on him. Nunez isn’t playing either so Liverpool don’t really have that physical option.

That said I imagine we’ll get absolutely fucking pasted and then everyone can say ol’ Harry aint the problem. 

37 minutes ago, TFIA said:

It’s definitely time.

Martinez wasn’t nearly as bad as the media are trying to suggest.

Tbf it wasn’t really Maguire’s fault either but Varane is our best defender and Martinez is ETH’s guy. We can’t give up on him. Nunez isn’t playing either so Liverpool don’t really have that physical option.

That said I imagine we’ll get absolutely fucking pasted and then everyone can say ol’ Harry aint the problem. 

He should have been sent off against Brighton and was poor for the Mee goal. He'll learn, but he hasn't exactly been good either.

I'd play him at LB for this game.

Just now, O said:

He should have been sent off against Brighton and was poor for the Mee goal. He'll learn, but he hasn't exactly been good either.

I'd play him at LB for this game.

Sent off?

He should have given away a penalty but that wasn't even a yellow card challenge tbh, just sloppy.  

Everyone was shit on the Mee goal, there were mismatches everywhere. Eriksen marking Toney lol. 

22 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Sent off?

He should have given away a penalty but that wasn't even a yellow card challenge tbh, just sloppy.  

Everyone was shit on the Mee goal, there were mismatches everywhere. Eriksen marking Toney lol. 

Clear 2nd yellow.