2022/2023: PL MD2 - Brentford v Man Utd

1 hour ago, TFIA said:

Redknapp made a prick of himself.

Redknapp’s a light weight surprised he still gets air time but can’t stand Neville either - (talking up Tottenham when he was so anti-Conte) 

One thing Neville could come in handy for though is using his position to really drive an anti-glazer movement

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh it's pretty obvious now that if we hired Conte he would have left the building a week later in handcuffs. 

Yet.

I like Malacia. Seems to have a bit of fight in him, a bit of personality at least. Should have that LB position moving forward. Shaw the fat shite is done 

3 hours ago, kevthebad said:

Team for Liverpool game.

Heaton

Dalot     Varane         Lindelof         Malacia 

Erikson     Iqbal       Martinez       Garner

Ronaldo    Elanga

Subs

Hannibal. Garnacho. Savage. A Goalie. AWB to come on in midfield. 

ETH sacking odds just dropped from 33/1 to 13/2.

You would give Dalot another game? Embarrassment to the club!

3 hours ago, Jay007 said:

Never underestimate this squad's ability to surprise and shock you. After their performances and results last season I really didn't think my opinion of them could sink any lower, but they've succeeded in that.

The only thing that stops me from wanting them all dropped for the next game is I don't want the younger players to be embarrassed against Liverpool. So probably stick with this lot so that they can be humiliated, and then drop them all.

Couldn't sink any lower? Think next week's game may prove u wrong on that mate! Heard Scholesy say last week that this side will end up battling for 6th place. Gotta disagree with that also. Think this side will be in a scrap to avoid the bottom 3!

12 minutes ago, Gary said:

Think this side will be in a scrap to avoid the bottom 3!

seeing UTD in opening games - there’s not many worse teams

this seasons prem league is so competitive,  a bottom half scrap is totally possible 

6 hours ago, Jay007 said:

Never underestimate this squad's ability to surprise and shock you. After their performances and results last season I really didn't think my opinion of them could sink any lower, but they've succeeded in that.

The only thing that stops me from wanting them all dropped for the next game is I don't want the younger players to be embarrassed against Liverpool. So probably stick with this lot so that they can be humiliated, and then drop them all.

Agree.

6 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

I was there, Firstly I think ETH has underestimated the premiership, secondly, there was no discernible system, no pattern of play, no running into position to receive the ball,  just stationary players looking to lay the ball off to someone else.

Yes DDG made errors, but Fred and Dalot looked even worse! I thought Maguire was called slab head because of the shape of his head, not because a paving slab has more intelligence! he looked bewildered, maybe his brain leaked out on it's way from the king power to OT. 

Brentford had another gear to go if needed, boy's this is relegation standard of football! we could go down, and I think we're stuck with this squad, no one hops on board a sinking ship! 

Of course ETH underestimated the PL .Even worst -he had a pnone call only instead of meeting (or couple of meetings) with Ralf.

Ralf was available for detailed talks about problems here.

This is not for 1st time I wanna share my view on Dutch pundits . The Dutchmen thinks that they discovered the football.As per them the quality football  starts from 1970 and every thing before the total football  at Amsterdam was crap.

The problem is that plenty people are influenced of them while Germans,Spanish and Italians  are always looking for different solutions in that shit called modern football. The football without that magic creative players still existed till End of the 90's is like pretty woman without temperament.

8 hours ago, Gary said:

Couldn't sink any lower? Think next week's game may prove u wrong on that mate! Heard Scholesy say last week that this side will end up battling for 6th place. Gotta disagree with that also. Think this side will be in a scrap to avoid the bottom 3!

Between Dalot or AWB I have no choice but pick Dalot....No other choice atm.

8 hours ago, Gary said:

A really good team could be beaten by Liverpool. A good team would beat Brentford and Brighton. So unless it's a 10 nil thrashing, (quite possible ), then a defeat is certain anyway.

3 hours ago, kevthebad said:

Between Dalot or AWB I have no choice but pick Dalot....No other choice atm.

A really good team could be beaten by Liverpool. A good team would beat Brentford and Brighton. So unless it's a 10 nil thrashing, (quite possible ), then a defeat is certain anyway.

Between Dalot or AWB, I'd start with 10 men!