2022/2023: PL MD2 - Brentford v Man Utd

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh it's pretty obvious now that if we hired Conte he would have left the building a week later in handcuffs. 

Yet.

I like Malacia. Seems to have a bit of fight in him, a bit of personality at least. Should have that LB position moving forward. Shaw the fat shite is done 

1 minute ago, Haymark said:

ETH is meant to give youth a chance but he’s gone the same route, Garnacho and Garner stuck on the bench! 

Yeah this is a real head scratcher for me. For all that he's up against, ETH still takes some of the blame. No person on earth has the power to make McTominay or Fred competent. That they continue to get minutes of any kind is diabolical. There are other midfielders at the club. Yes they're more inexperienced and younger but it would be good going to match the kind of shit those two play out week on week.

Fun Fact Time:

Brentford first win since 1930's (granted they've hardly been in the same league for years)

First time since 1930's we've lost 7 consecutive away games 

Four league defeats in a row the first time since 1979 Sexton days. Even Ferguson's early shite teams did better.

First time since 1993 that we've lost 2 games from the start of the season 

First time time in Premiership History we've conceded 4 goals before half time 

First time ever in Premiership History that no United player has scored a goal in the first 2 games 

First time in Premiership History we've conceded as many goals (6) in the opening 2 games 

First time since 1993 that United end bottom of the table.

Fuck it too depressing... I'm sure there are more. 😢

Edited by PVAD
1 minute ago, PVAD said:

Fun Fact Time:

Brentford first win since 1930's (granted they've hardly been in the same league for years)

First time since 1930's we've lost 7 consecutive away games

First time since 1993 that we've lost 2 games from the start of the season 

First time time in Premiership History we've conceded 4 goals before half time 

First time ever in Premiership History that no United player has scored a goal in the first 2 games 

First time in Premiership History we've conceded as many goals (6) in the opening 2 games 

Fuck it too depressing... I'm sure there are more. 😢

breaking records,no other team will match .erasing the good with the bad.

6 minutes ago, kevthebad said:

Drop De Gea.

Drop Maquire and take captaincy away from him.

Drop McFred permanently.

Drop Sancho and Rashford.

Drop Shaw and Dalot.

Drop Bruno.

Play the youngsters. And Ella Toone and Mary Earps and Russo.....only joking, wouldn't be allowed, would show the United men up!

I’d make the exception for Leon 😍

Team for Liverpool game.

Heaton

Dalot     Varane         Lindelof         Malacia 

Erikson     Iqbal       Martinez       Garner

Ronaldo    Elanga

Subs

Hannibal. Garnacho. Savage. A Goalie. AWB to come on in midfield. 

ETH sacking odds just dropped from 33/1 to 13/2.

I was there, Firstly I think ETH has underestimated the premiership, secondly, there was no discernible system, no pattern of play, no running into position to receive the ball,  just stationary players looking to lay the ball off to someone else.

Yes DDG made errors, but Fred and Dalot looked even worse! I thought Maguire was called slab head because of the shape of his head, not because a paving slab has more intelligence! he looked bewildered, maybe his brain leaked out on it's way from the king power to OT. 

Brentford had another gear to go if needed, boy's this is relegation standard of football! we could go down, and I think we're stuck with this squad, no one hops on board a sinking ship! 

Never underestimate this squad's ability to surprise and shock you. After their performances and results last season I really didn't think my opinion of them could sink any lower, but they've succeeded in that.

The only thing that stops me from wanting them all dropped for the next game is I don't want the younger players to be embarrassed against Liverpool. So probably stick with this lot so that they can be humiliated, and then drop them all.