2022/2023: PL MD2 - Brentford v Man Utd

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbh it's pretty obvious now that if we hired Conte he would have left the building a week later in handcuffs. 

Yet.

I like Malacia. Seems to have a bit of fight in him, a bit of personality at least. Should have that LB position moving forward. Shaw the fat shite is done 

I'd like to see:

De Gea

Shaw/Malacia Lindelof Varane Shaw/Malacia

Eriksen Martinez Fred

Sancho Ronaldo Bruno

Zero chance of it happening. Obviously Maguire starts, but Martinez in midfield could be a stopgap with Varane getting another week of training. Dalot is just a menace in his own half and can't be relied upon - I don't care how uncomfortable the LB's are on the other side, the switch would be worth it. 

I think we should try and buy Ivan Toney. Might not lose a 2nd game in a row then. I think he is a really good player also. Really not looking forward to this game(or any game really). Could become even more embarrassing!! 

CJPIPER

5 hours ago, rezzy said:

De Gea

Malacia Varane Martinez Shaw

Huddlestone Garner Eriksen

Sancho Ronaldo Bruno

Huddlestone..you mad man!

Genuinely made me lol.🤣🤣

Yeah why not although his contract prevents him playing in the Prem...but sure ETH could pull a few strings! 

Brentford haven't been beaten in their first home game in the previous six seasons. So maybe a draw is the best we can hope for?

A defeat could leave us very close to the bottom of the league, and Liverpool in the next game could make the league position quite scary. Still maybe we'll have some desperately needed players bought by then. So much for ETH wanting the transfers early so they could blend in in preseason.....what a fucking mismanaged club!

Should have dropped more of them. These cunts will never learn, if they rarely get taken out of the first team. Examples need to be made of them and ten Hag had the chance to set that here today. But still we get Maguire, Shaw, Rashford starting.