Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

1 hour ago, Pap1918 said:

Without doubt You are right about the nature of Ronaldo. Probably about SAF too,but SAF is SAF. Let see the SAF's respond on Ronaldo's last antics.

Fergie would give Ronaldo a kidney. He is obsessed with him. Ince, Stam, Beckham, RvN, etc. All sent packing. But Fergie has always broken his own rules for Ronaldo.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Might want to update your avatar mate

He's teasing a tell all interview in a few weeks. How convenient that it's then and not now. After the window closes. If he stays, the spin will be that the media made everything up and he never

@O is a cunt, but he's right. Ronaldo is a hindrance on any new coach, he's too individualistic to help develop a style of play around. His ego and influence in the dressing room are huge and it'

20 hours ago, O said:

Fergie would give Ronaldo a kidney. He is obsessed with him. Ince, Stam, Beckham, RvN, etc. All sent packing. But Fergie has always broken his own rules for Ronaldo.

You are right about mentioned former players.

At same time hope that Fergie will change his mind about Mendes. Mendes is the same kind of human like Mino Raiola .

Already has been erased from the NET what Mendes had said on United . The Ronaldo's camp forgot what United gave to them and what a player (RvN) was sacrificed in the aim of his progress. 

Ronaldo himself & his type of goals very difficult to replace 

but - it’s the bigger picture I look at.  

with a few more signings & keep pre-season form up can they get the same goals from other areas?  Yes I’d say

With Ronaldo not in the team could we be a better overall team more suited to Ten Haag set up - Yes again I’d say.

if he’s fired up keen to stay & fight great if not get him out as soon as possible. 

We can’t replace Ronaldo directly this summer

but If we got say Dembele/Antony/De Jong/Dumfries (or similar-ish variation)

Those signings, along with encouraging pre-season form, could be a more balanced overall team to execute Ten Haag tactics

i’d take that ;     

Edited by CB78
3 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

I’m still not seeing names… 

If he stays, there’s absolutely no doubt he’ll give 110% - If is the key word though 

The ,,names" are mostly in the articles and forums  .Talented strikers  around the World  are in the notebooks of scouts and lists of some agents.

When Ronaldo had 40 goals in the season before joining Real , United was 2nd best PL team.

The same was happened when Rooney had a goal record .

United were champions when Berbatov and Chicharito had 20 goals tally both , Tevez before ...etc.

I am trying to say when the collective is  stronger ,the possibility of success is bigger .

ps

Sign Vardy on emergency if he is capable to walk till finding someone .

I was pretty happy to see Ronaldo come back, and I don't think anyone can argue he had a good season i mean great goal wise. Empathise the word good though. He just isin't up to the pressure of the best league in the world anymore I feel. Him wanting out does it show he admits that, he finally see's he cant change a team around and is scared at the prospect if he stayed he would have a fight to qualify for champions league again next year. This is the first time ive ever posted, i dont wish to offend anyone or anger. We will be looking at 4th i think would love higher! If he wants out i say we part ways and get him off the wage bill! lets focus on our future and investments. if he is scared lets let him go. 

1 hour ago, Pap1918 said:

The ,,names" are mostly in the articles and forums  .Talented strikers  around the World  are in the notebooks of scouts and lists of some agents.

When Ronaldo had 40 goals in the season before joining Real , United was 2nd best PL team.

The same was happened when Rooney had a goal record .

United were champions when Berbatov and Chicharito had 20 goals tally both , Tevez before ...etc.

I am trying to say when the collective is  stronger ,the possibility of success is bigger .

ps

Sign Vardy on emergency if he is capable to walk till finding someone .

It’s perfectly reasonable to ask the “get him out” gang who we replace him with?

‘Scouts and agents’ aren’t on here calling for his head, so the question remains. 

10 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

It’s perfectly reasonable to ask the “get him out” gang who we replace him with?

‘Scouts and agents’ aren’t on here calling for his head, so the question remains. 

If he doesn't want out & up for the fight-  totally different for me, keep him he's a winner

But when it seems pretty clear he defo wants out (Ronaldo could kill these stories in a second?)  At what point would you change your mind & move on?   

Just creates a (even more) negative cloud around the club & it's better solving the prob sooner rather than later so Ten Haag can plan around 

Edited by CB78
2 minutes ago, CB78 said:

If he doesn't want out & up for the fight-  totally different for me, keep him he's a winner

But when it seems pretty clear he defo wants out (Ronaldo could kill these stories in a second?  At what point would you change your mind & move on?   

Just creates a (even more) negative cloud around the club & it's better solving the prob sooner rather than later so Ten Haag can plan around 

What you posted is in no way relevant to what I asked / you quoted… 

Replace him with who?

It’s a very simple question - and those who so enthusiastically want rid of him must have several candidates…. 

Just now, JJtheRed said:

What you posted is in no way relevant to what I asked / you quoted… 

Replace him with who?

It’s a very simple question - and those who so enthusiastically want rid of him must have several candidates…. 

😂  I answered your question-  names & overall improved team balance;    just asking a question back? 

1 minute ago, CB78 said:

😂  I answered your question-  names & overall improved team balance;    just asking a question back? 

Dembele the only striker you mentioned. Dont let City & Liverpool playing without a striker fool you into thinking we’re anywhere near good enough to do the same… 

Why you’ve also mentioned a winger, a CM and a RIGHT-BACK is beyond me  

Just now, JJtheRed said:

Dembele the only striker you mentioned. Dont let City & Liverpool playing without a striker fool you into thinking we’re anywhere near good enough to do the same… 

Why you’ve also mentioned a winger, a CM and a RIGHT-BACK is beyond me  

😂 you still haven't answered my question - 

that aside- my answer was pretty clear

Like for like replacing Ronaldo & his unique skill set we can't do this summer?

But it's overall team balance I'm looking at with the additional names I've given, 

1- Dembele or similar decent (if not star name) competition up front (along with building on encouraging signs from Martial & co. pre-season)

2- Mentioned a winger, a CM and a RIGHT-BACK because strengthening our right side & centre mid is a massive massive massive priority that'll improve team balance? 

We do the above (or similar) we'd be more balanced & better placed to execute Ten Haag type football?    I'd be confident we'd make up Ronaldo's goals from other areas & defend/attack better as a unit? 

Can't be any clearer than that? 

🤔 from headlines today I wonder if Tottenham sniiffing about Ronaldo?

The ultimate kick in the teeth!   Missed opportunity to get Conte at UTD then he nicks Ronaldo 

Sadly - the way they're shaping up I could see Conte doing very well with Spurs this yr - 

• aardvarked changed the title to Cristiano Ronaldo Thread