Who is leaving?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jones should go to DC and join up with Rooney. No joke here, there's a bloke called Phil Jones who has written a book called Work Without The Worker that covers such topics as wage theft. Couldn't mak

We just gave him away lol

God damn. Now he's certain to be a star.

On 08/07/2023 at 00:00, Deez Nutz said:

According to the BBC, ETH is looking to off load, Telles, Bailly, Williams, McTominay and Maguire to balance the books, they must be cheap shit books!

I think you've missed out on 1 name. Sancho must be gotten rid off asap. The fuckin ridiculous amount of money that fuckwit is being paid is a travesty.

13 hours ago, Gary said:

I think you've missed out on 1 name. Sancho must be gotten rid off asap. The fuckin ridiculous amount of money that fuckwit is being paid is a travesty.

What annoys me about Sancho, is that I believe he's got the talent, it's that there seems to be some built in suppressor that stops him using it.

11 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

What annoys me about Sancho, is that I believe he's got the talent, it's that there seems to be some built in suppressor that stops him using it.

Yes, I think there is too. But must we allow him a 3rd year at OT waiting for him to find it?

• 3 weeks later...

Fred looks likely next according to fabrizio romano, and donny... Sky claim forest want turner from Arsenal *AND* Henderson, but we'll see, suspect we may be stuck with him on 120k/week...

fred's a good start and he's barely featured this pre-season but would be really excited if mctominay goes too, really want amrabat or another deep mid option in, maguire simply needs to leave but will he swallow his pride? (and his wallet) 

not sure about anyone else going other than the youngsters being loaned