Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 13/07/2022 at 18:47, O said:

He supported them growing up. He was 11 when Pep took over in 2008.

 

Ok .Could be ,but on this day he is not a kid .He is a professional footballer.

If that love is a true love ,he should accept the new therms ,stay there and perform as the coach wants (even coming from the bench) . What actually the dreams of his agents are !? To get more money of course and when the money are a factor ,the true love is challenged.  If he wants to play football better to forget about love,the insane therms of his contract with Barcelona and agree with the manager who actually rate him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That doesn't count for anything unless the club "steeped in Prestige" has a realistic chance of competing for honours.  Nobody would have chosen Liverpool over United until recently unless they h

It's only natural. We're Pavlov's dogs at this point.  

From a worker’s rights perspective he should absolutely dig his heels in as much as he possibly can. Corporations worth billions refusing to honor their contracts should be heads-on-pikes shit. 

52 minutes ago, Pap1918 said:

Ok .Could be ,but on this day he is not a kid .He is a professional footballer.

If that love is a true love ,he should accept the new therms ,stay there and perform as the coach wants (even coming from the bench) . What actually the dreams of his agents are !? To get more money of course and when the money are a factor ,the true love is challenged.  If he wants to play football better to forget about love,the insane therms of his contract with Barcelona and agree with the manager who actually rate him.

He does want to stay there by all accounts, it's Barca who are trying to force him to leave. 

He doesn't have an insane contract, he's just owed wages from when the were deferred due to covid. I'm not sure why we don't just chip in and pay the difference at this point though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, aardvarked said:

He does want to stay there by all accounts, it's Barca who are trying to force him to leave. 

He doesn't have an insane contract, he's just owed wages from when the were deferred due to covid. I'm not sure why we don't just chip in and pay the difference at this point though. 

1stly ,because United are not sure that he is enough motivated to play for the club

and somehow realized the effect of the luxury signings .

ps

When Barcelona signed with him ,they expected a super ,super player .On this day he is not the player with a  special and well deserved status -> an examples from Ajax in the past -Laudrup Koeman  .For some reasons they want more Gavi as a partner of Pedri . The Covid is not the main factor.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with Tielemans or Neves? 

This is so deja vous to the piss up with chasing Fabregas in the first post SAF season. It just shows how little United have moved on, regardless of no more Mr Ed. More like Edless chickens running around in a Panic!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2022 at 05:25, Pap1918 said:

1stly ,because United are not sure that he is enough motivated to play for the club

I think that's been quite clear for a while now, even if you believe just 1% of what's being printed or circulated on the web. This has Di Maria vibes for sure. Bail out now, tell Barca to do one and, like @kevthebadand @Garysay, pick an attainable target.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants His money,but can’t say, I want to leave,they don’t want him anymore,but can’t say that,because they’ll have to cough up.

Pretty sure this will happen,but towards the beginning of the season.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2022 at 16:48, 1Day said:

He wants His money,but can’t say, I want to leave,they don’t want him anymore,but can’t say that,because they’ll have to cough up.

Pretty sure this will happen,but towards the beginning of the season.

 

Boring fucking saga this is. He won't come, there's no plan B, and we'll start the season with the same midfield (bar Eriksen) and we ended the last one. Walk away from this now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

Boring fucking saga this is. He won't come, there's no plan B, and we'll start the season with the same midfield (bar Eriksen) and we ended the last one. Walk away from this now.

Barca are taking everyone for a long ride,whilst getting their business done,I pray there is a plan B.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1Day said:

Barca are taking everyone for a long ride,whilst getting their business done,I pray there is a plan B.

Fuck Barca. We should tell them to do one and never do business with them again. For what it's worth, I have never liked them. All this mes que un club bollocks is nauseating. They are as cutthroat as anyone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We're gonna spend 3 months chasing a guy who ends up taking a huge paycut, playing in his wrong position, as a back up, just to stay away from us 😅

Not sure what my overriding thoughts are. A mixture of FDJ being a cuck, but also respecting that he loves Barca. Also shows what a massive draw Barca are and how much above us they are, to be fair. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

We're still chasing him? How absurd. It should be obvious to the meanest intelligence that he's not coming, and wouldn't play for us if we offered him all the tea in China. This is Fabregas on steroids. Please Eric, abandon this folly and buy a DM that wants to play for United. There must be one or two out there.

Edited by Albert Quixall
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John Locke said:

Imagine him joining chelsea after all this. What a piss take 😄

I can see that happening. Chelsea - for all the turmoil surrounding Roman's departure, seem to have fallen on their feet with the new owner. They were European Champions not long ago and they have a good manager. Plus they play in London, which is a plus for foreign players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Albert Quixall said:

I can see that happening. Chelsea - for all the turmoil surrounding Roman's departure, seem to have fallen on their feet with the new owner. They were European Champions not long ago and they have a good manager. Plus they play in London, which is a plus for foreign players.

During the Chukotka's governor  spell at London ,Chelsea were a high level team. The new owner seems ambitious too,but need to keep the standards or lift them . Hope not . Will see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pap1918 said:

During the Chukotka's governor  spell at London ,Chelsea were a high level team. The new owner seems ambitious too,but need to keep the standards or lift them . Hope not . Will see.

The new owner will want to come in and flex his muscles. What better statement of intent than to buy United's primary target? Chelsea are well-off for midfielders but they've never had a problem selling players. We just can't seem to get it together at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...