• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's only natural. We're Pavlov's dogs at this point.  

Getting great players in your weakest position may help get a team together that can play football competitively?

Barcelona failed to get their finances in order quickly enough, so we should get him now. He'll be playing for Willem II by 2024.

Yeah there’s been way too much smoke about this and it makes sense for all involved. Barca need money.

The perfect signing. He’s stagnated a bit at Barcelona but his quality is so so far ahead of anything we have it’s ridiculous. Perfect guy for ETH to build his style around.

Was one of the guys I mentioned in my rebuild. Maybe they’re finally listening. Captain Daley Blind next plz.

19 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Yeah there’s been way too much smoke about this and it makes sense for all involved. Barca need money.

The perfect signing. He’s stagnated a bit at Barcelona but his quality is so so far ahead of anything we have it’s ridiculous. Perfect guy for ETH to build his style around.

Was one of the guys I mentioned in my rebuild. Maybe they’re finally listening. Captain Daley Blind next plz.

100% flops here.

I ignored reports linking him with United a while back, but there definitely does seem to be some truth to the latest news on a possible deal.

He's a quality player without a doubt. Will probably come up with huge wages I'd imagine, similar to what Pogba was earning. So if we're going to continue paying players these crazy high wages, they have to be worth the investment.

6 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Obviously. Will still fap.

The source is Gerard Romero by the way. Says the deal will be done this summer. Tier 1 for Barcelona. Their fans are raging.

95% is not a here we go!

A corpse would be better than McTominay, so I'll take any midfielder.

2 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Fab has endorsed the source 

Other Barca Tier 1's saying Frenkie wants to stay and that United, City, Bayern and PSG are all interested in buying him.

As i said previous. Other teams will emerge and we'll disapear. Having a season like ours and  not CL. Cant compete for the big players.

Our literal, only hope, is that he's played for ten Hag.

"[Matteo Moretto] De Jong wants to stay, he has said this to the locker room. He is annoyed with rumors: he has nothing advanced with anyone. Xavi considers him non-transferable but knows that money is most important. Barça are in search of an offer for him. Watch out for UTD, City, PSG, Bayern "

As tier 1 for Barca as you can get without it being the club itself talking.

Edited by rezzy
2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

LOL so obvious. 

10 hours ago, rezzy said:

I just dont see the FDJ transfer being as simple as United just walking up and buying him.

Other teams will appear, and we'll disappear. 

Who are you telling? 😂

This is peak United.

Latest news is the very obvious, and more likely real info.

Xavi and FDJ had no interest in the United wanting to sign him. Barca however want the money and would have no issues agreeing to sell him if a high enough bid came in. This, more than likely, is a way to let all the other big teams know they're ok with selling him. Bids of other clubs come in, maybe he's more likely to say yes to and Barca get their payday. From a possible 'bidding war'. 

Unless he actually wants to join us, and is interesting in playing for the club, leave it be. Dont want another Di Maria situation. 

Edited by rezzy
13 hours ago, rezzy said:

Other Barca Tier 1's saying Frenkie wants to stay and that United, City, Bayern and PSG are all interested in buying him.

As i said previous. Other teams will emerge and we'll disapear. Having a season like ours and  not CL. Cant compete for the big players.

Our literal, only hope, is that he's played for ten Hag.

"[Matteo Moretto] De Jong wants to stay, he has said this to the locker room. He is annoyed with rumors: he has nothing advanced with anyone. Xavi considers him non-transferable but knows that money is most important. Barça are in search of an offer for him. Watch out for UTD, City, PSG, Bayern "

As tier 1 for Barca as you can get without it being the club itself talking.

Molesto con rumores? WTF! Is he a fucking nonce or something? Who has he been molesting?

8 hours ago, TFIA said:

Getting great players in your weakest position may help get a team together that can play football competitively?

What I meant was, in case He doesn’t feel like coming here.

On 22/05/2022 at 20:31, TheManc said:

Surely this is nonsense? 

If possible then great as long as we don't over pay. Isn't he on ridiculous wages?

Barcelona need money.

Xavi was asked about it today and said he’s a good player but “all depends on the economic situation”. That is confirmation that he’s for sale for the right price.

I think he’s worth it but I don’t think we’d be his first choice and City/PSG would make a lot of sense.