2021/2022: PL MD 38: Crystal Palace v Man Utd

4 minutes ago, robbo777 said:

My only wish for next season is to never see McFred ever again.

Sorry mate Rangnick confirmed that both McFred and Magulof plus Telles Elanga Shaw Dalot and a load of other shit are STILL staying at the club next season and beyond.

The only ones leaving are Lingard Cavani Mata and Matic all confirmed but they hardly contributed at all so if you think about it the core of the shit will ALL be here and probably regular starters as well!

Go and hide in a very dark corner my friend.

Great assist for Zaha from Bruno!

Zaha differant class from any United player. Definitely worst season that I've ever watched from United. Not one single player has confidence to score, other than CR7. Bet that United lot were paid at least 4 times what Palace players earned today, Thanks Ed!

Let's hope that ETH can at least get the standard up to average in his first season, rather than the current Abysmal standard! Goal differance after 38 games is Zero!

Only plus was that Liverpool fans were given a massive hope as City went 2 nil down....but 3 goals in five minutes took it all away from them....still Liverpool and City are world class while we are non league.

54 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Sorry mate Rangnick confirmed that both McFred and Magulof plus Telles Elanga Shaw Dalot and a load of other shit are STILL staying at the club next season and beyond.

The only ones leaving are Lingard Cavani Mata and Matic all confirmed but they hardly contributed at all so if you think about it the core of the shit will ALL be here and probably regular starters as well!

Go and hide in a very dark corner my friend.

Doesn’t mean the McFred partnership will feature. I can dream at least! United are a dark corner, a black hole of stinking shitness

3 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Thank fuck there isn't another game to make a thread about 

To this shower I say 

"Fuck you and I'll see you tomorrow in July"

The epitaph should read conceded more goals than RELEGATED Burnley!

RIP Manchester United Football Club.

Edited by PVAD

I didn't watch it, and didn't follow it. I didn't give a shit for the first time since I started to support United as a lad. I'm done with them, Not because we're not winning trophies, many years that happened, but because we are no longer anything resembling a football club. These players don't give a shit about anything except the size of their pay packets and how many mugs follow them on social media. The owners are cold, calculating businessmen. They like American football but care nothing for our game. To them, it's just another investment, The fact that they put bean counters in charge of everything to monetize every aspect of the club proves that.

they can all fuck off. Players, managers, coaches, owners, the lot of them. They are not worth the emotional investment. Look at City today. Owned by an oil state with limitless funds. the club isn't Manchester City, it's Sheik Mansour and his money City. It reached a point when I didn't care if Liverpool won the league. At least they are doing it the right way, if there is such a thing in the modern game. Football is now a game for the elites. Clubs are toys, like yachts and Caribbean islands. Players live in a bubble so far removed from the lives of their fans, that they might as well be Marvel characters. The game is so corrupted with greed, you can smell the stench of corruption from the space station. Enough. Time to take the game back from them.

11 hours ago, Albert Quixall said:

I didn't watch it, and didn't follow it. I didn't give a shit for the first time since I started to support United as a lad. I'm done with them, Not because we're not winning trophies, many years that happened, but because we are no longer anything resembling a football club. These players don't give a shit about anything except the size of their pay packets and how many mugs follow them on social media. The owners are cold, calculating businessmen. They like American football but care nothing for our game. To them, it's just another investment, The fact that they put bean counters in charge of everything to monetize every aspect of the club proves that.

they can all fuck off. Players, managers, coaches, owners, the lot of them. They are not worth the emotional investment. Look at City today. Owned by an oil state with limitless funds. the club isn't Manchester City, it's Sheik Mansour and his money City. It reached a point when I didn't care if Liverpool won the league. At least they are doing it the right way, if there is such a thing in the modern game. Football is now a game for the elites. Clubs are toys, like yachts and Caribbean islands. Players live in a bubble so far removed from the lives of their fans, that they might as well be Marvel characters. The game is so corrupted with greed, you can smell the stench of corruption from the space station. Enough. Time to take the game back from them.

I totally agree, I started supporting when Gary Bailey, Gordon McQueen and Joe Jordan were playing, we didn't win much, but the players weren't mercenaries and put in a shift.

Recently I've attended quite a few Brentford games, they don't have one player who would be considered good enough for United, but they really play as a team, don't throw their arms in the air when decisions don't go their way, it's honest football where the fans are just ecstatic to be in the Premiership, because they know it probably won't last forever.

The good news is Ten Hag got to see first hand how fucked he is.

New manager in the stadium, every player bar Cavani under contract in 2023 and they produce that. This goes to show there will be no quick fix, these problems run deep.

The summer is going to be a shitshow and we'll be linked to every player on the planet but it will still be a welcome relief from the football.