Draw is on now I can't believe the luck England have its the equivalent of Man City getting the piss easy draws!!

They face ..wait for it....Iran and USA..or Wales/Scotland/Ukraine those power houses of world football!!

🤣🤣🤣

PS How the fuck did Jermaine Jenas get this gig!! 

1 hour ago, PVAD said:

Draw is on now I can't believe the luck England have its the equivalent of Man City getting the piss easy draws!!

They face ..wait for it....Iran and USA..or Wales/Scotland/Ukraine those power houses of world football!!

🤣🤣🤣

PS How the fuck did Jermaine Jenas get this gig!! 

Other than the fact England is easily the most boring team 1 squad in the draw, it's probably about as favourable a group a pot 4 team like Wales could've asked for tbh - enticing if we can get there - but still work for us to do

• hdcantona changed the title to World Cup 2022
  • 2 months later...

It won't be long now.

It's going to be bizarre watching it in December. But money always wins.

I think it might Brazil or Argentina's time. It's been 20 years since a South American nation won it.

I predicted a Brazil vs France final a few months ago. France should still come good. They've just been experimenting and giving out new caps. Some big calls for Deschamps to make with Griezmann and Kanté under pressure from Nkunku and Tchouaméni.

Brazil:

Neymar/Vinícius----Richarlison/G.Jesus---Raphinha/Antony

Paquetá/Coutinho-----Fred/Guimarães 

Casemiro/Fabinho

Sandro/Lodi Marquinhos/Gabriel Militão/T.Silva Danilo/Alves

Alisson/Ederson

France:

Mbappé/Ben Yedder------Benzema/Giroud

Nkunku/Griezmann

Theo/Digne-----Pogba/Rabiot-----Kanté/Tchouaméni-----Coman/Clauss

Kimpembe/Lucas----Varane/Konaté----Koundé/Saliba

Lloris/Maignan

10 minutes ago, O said:

It won't be long now.

I think it might Brazil or Argentina's time. It's been 20 years since a South American nation won it.

I predicted a Brazil vs France final a few months ago. France should still come good. They've just been experimenting and giving out new caps. Some big calls for Deschamps to make with Griezmann and Kanté under pressure from Nkunku and Tchouaméni.

Brazil:

Casemiro/Fabinho

Alisson/Ederson

France:

Nkunku/Griezmann

Lloris/Maignan

They're the two favourites. England are third lmao.

Germany and the Netherlands would be my two outside picks. They're starting to piece things together under new management. Low was basically sabotaging Germany towards the end - They have serious talent. 

2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

They're the two favourites. England are third lmao.

Germany and the Netherlands would be my two outside picks. They're starting to piece things together under new management. Low was basically sabotaging Germany towards the end - They have serious talent. 

Germany should do well. Flick is really innovative. He's injected some fresh ideas. Raum, Schlotterbeck and Musiala have been great additions to the setup.

Argentina look great recently. One last dance for Messi, di María and maybe Otamendi.

8 hours ago, O said:

It won't be long now.

Brazil:

Casemiro/Fabinho

Alisson/Ederson

France:

Nkunku/Griezmann

Lloris/Maignan

Brazil v France in '98 was the first World Cup Final I watched. Great memories.

There's something quite strange about this one in December, a Winter World Cup just doesn't feel right to me - nevertheless I'll be as excited as anybody else to watch this.

Brazil have really improved over the last few years, if I was asked to pick a team right now I'd fancy them to win it later this year.

France are stacked with options for their squad. They'll be leaving behind some quality players.