2021/2022: PL MD24 - Man Utd v West Ham

Not really expecting anything from this game. West Ham will be eager to dominate play at OT and know that taking 3 points off us will help them finish above us at the end of the season.

Virtually every premiership side has a better midfield than us and is much better organised and more fluid in play. So a 2 or 3 goal defeat wouldn't be a surprise.

I just keep hoping that this game will be the one where the real United turn up and actually get their act together, and pull off a surprise win, but as alike to us getting a much needed new midfielder in this transfer window, it's probably not going to happen!

We rely too much on Fernandes for everything. He has to be the one to dictate the play, create the chances and come back and help the midfield. Telles is a nothing player with the odd cross and I don't know what Dalot is.

Also Greenwood used to be so good at deceiving defenders by using both his feet, now all he seems to do is come inside on his left, I don't know why that is.

Honestly though, if nothing, I'm impressed with the amount of control United have had in this game so far in this half.

75 mins gone and one shot only on target all match from Fred!

So poor, would be a good win if any of our forwards could score!

Bruno can't hit target.....should have scored there.

Cavani for Fred.... attacking sub, but 10 mins only left.

Martial on....wow, he's likely to score winner......not.

McT nearly giving West Ham a breakaway goal 

1 minute ago, hdcantona said:

How did we play? I had a game so missed it all 

Cagey affair. Not a lot of chances, but at least there wasn't the usual seat by your pants kind of stuff from United (De Gea made one save all game I think). Last-gasp winner from Rashford after Ralf threw the kitchen sink at it and chucked all the strikers in the last half an hour who happened to combine for the goal in the dying moments of the match.