Martial & Rashford

Our future cannot involve players of their standard. Irrespective of the wages they earn, which is a ridiculous amount what they deserve, MUFC won't improve if we maintain players of their capabilities. We won't win trophies, league titles or European titles if this is the best we've got to offer.

The longer we persist with players in this bracket, the longer we'll suffer!

1 hour ago, O said:

Dare I say it... I smell another @TFIAburner account!

I've given up on Martial. He wants out anyway.

Rashford recently got back together with his ex, so maybe she can heal him.

If I was running this club we'd never have given these clowns Mo Saleh like contracts. I think they actually make more.

It's sad that they pulled the wool over the fanbase's eyes for so long. I thought you'd have been on to it earlier given how you called Rooney out and these guys are doing the same act. At least with Rooney there was a legitimate world class player there once. 

Rashford can't be healed. He was genuinely never good. How do people not see this?

6 minutes ago, TFIA said:

If I was running this club we'd never have given these clowns Mo Saleh like contracts. I think they actually make more.

It's sad that they pulled the wool over the fanbase's eyes for so long. I thought you'd have been on to it earlier given how you called Rooney out and these guys are doing the same act. At least with Rooney there was a legitimate world class player there once. 

Rashford can't be healed. He was genuinely never good. How do people not see this?

Rashford was actually a good player 2 years ago though. Before his back injury and then Ole using him like a bar of soap.

I have been on Martial's case for awhile. I still had reservations during 19/20 when he was top goalscorer. The likes of TheManc were very hard for him then.

I’ve always thought Rashford was overhyped/overrated & Martial was actually the better natural talent if he filled his potential 

Martial clearly on way out anyway but way too early to be giving up on Rashford for me-  he’s clearly out of sorts but there’s a role for him on left wing (defo not up front) if he can get his act 2gether find some form

Edited by CB78
On 11/01/2022 at 23:41, O said:

Dare I say it... I smell another @TFIAburner account!

I've given up on Martial. He wants out anyway.

Rashford recently got back together with his ex, so maybe she can heal him.

Smell what u will O, but let's face it, if Rashford were playing for any of the top 3 ( fuck, that pains me) I don't think he would be anywhere near their starting 11.

I certainly can't see him finding himself in Southgate's squad for Qatar, not on this form anyway!