2021/2022: FA Cup 3rd Round - Man Utd v Aston Villa

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rashford’s contract should be terminated after the game. What a disgraceful player.

Understatement of understatements. 

A truly disgusting performance in every sense 

Biggest injustice. Totally didn't deserve a win. Giving ball away much too often. Clueless, no concept of playing any form or decent football for more than two minutes.

Villa had 2 goals disallowed and hit crossbar. Should have won comfortably. By far the better team.

Not a cat in hells chance of beating one of the top five teams if we survive until then!

2 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Don't think we have the players for a progressive style. We need a total overhaul. 

Don’t think we have the players for any style;   Really struggling to see where any sort of spark is coming from to turn this season round without new faces  

3 hours ago, TFIA said:

Rashford’s contract should be terminated after the game. What a disgraceful player.

Agree in total comrade. I described him as our modern day Danny Welbeck (that's perhaps a wee bit harsh on Danny?)

His technical ability is very poor. Ability to read a game and make i. defenders make mistakes by intercepting & ii. allow his teamates either a ball in space to run onto or make the run into positions where the ball can be played for him, is minimal.

His overall skillset, or lack thereof, totally breaks down any  close touch link up play and very sad to watch. Can't remember ever seeing him hit a pass 1st time, apart from back to Shaw that is. And can't understand for the life of me why a 6ft 2in striker is never in the box at set pieces??? 

Why on earth he wasn't subbed at half time I'll never know?

Ole's 2 diamond strikers, Rashford & Martial

6 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Snitchford snakes his way into the starting 11….

I'd rather play with 10 men

4 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

LEAKED his way into the team and done fuck all. 

Think he's done worse than fuck all. He's fucking embarrassed us all!

4 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

Rashford needs to be subbed

Stabbed???

I'm dyslexic u see !

4 hours ago, kevthebad said:

This side are the poorest United team I've ever watched in the last sixty years. 

Ralf won't have a sniff of success with this shambles.

Don't think Fergie would have had a sniff of success with this lot!

3 hours ago, kevthebad said:

Rashford finally subbed, why did it take so long.

Personally, I would have subbed him after 25 mins. U can only be allowed to give away possession so many times, surely?

3 hours ago, TheManc said:

Don't think we have the players for a progressive style. We need a total overhaul. 

Think after watching that pish, I need a total skinfull!!!

3 hours ago, TheManc said:

Been needed for a while Manc. Big decision on who is next boss. Need someone radical and fearless enuff to take on current club strategy, philosophy and culture!

Simeone?

It’s so bad actually hoping Pogba coming back might give us some sort of spark to get something out of season 

really can’t see where turnaround is going to come from 

no confidence/form/fight & look like they don’t want to be playing with each other.  Not good

3 hours ago, Deez Nutz said:

No Pogba, Martial or Maguire and we still look crap, it shows how deep rooted our problems really are, WTF has happened to Bruno?? McTomminay is playing better, and if he's our best midfielder you know you have problems. 

I think Bruno has been totally overawed at playing alongside CR, his boyhood hero. It happens frequently in their National side, Bruno shows none of his natural talent because he is not the Portuguese talisman when CR is playing, and justifiably so. But it always seems Bruno cannot ' boss' a game, as we witnessed, when he joined us, when CR is on the pitch!