Internet security

I use proxy vpn for a few months ago, works well. I found this app that provides a high evel of security and can hide your real ip recently. Quite useful tool today. It has unlimited traffic and doesn't cost a lot. Now I have access to the blocked content and can easily get access to the blocked content.

Edited by johnnyy

security software is for sissies, you have to learn how to catch the virus before it infects your computer. i once grabbed a virus by its balls before it could lock my files. nasty little bugger. all spikey and shit. but from experience i knew where to grab. so i went for the balls and throw it into a customer's PC. he didn't know how it got there but i had fun with that cash afterwards.

1 hour ago, TheManc said:

We really do.

Someone track down Flash and Abo.

Neither of these people exist. You are making up things. You were never a mod, never respected, and you framed RFR for that tranny incident with Loublaze. Coincidentally, neither of these people exist. What was real? Shoot. Shoot lives on.

will smith mib GIF

18 hours ago, O said:

Neither of these people exist. You are making up things. You were never a mod, never respected, and you framed RFR for that tranny incident with Loublaze. Coincidentally, neither of these people exist. What was real? Shoot. Shoot lives on.

will smith mib GIF

I've forgotten the details on that Loublaze/RFR incident lol. Who was it that used to argue with Lou?

Also didn't Pete scare off Canto? My memory is hazy. 

1 hour ago, TheManc said:

I've forgotten the details on that Loublaze/RFR incident lol. Who was it that used to argue with Lou?

Also didn't Pete scare off Canto? My memory is hazy. 

swellman used to debate with Loublaze over Smalling.

RFR got really mad one day and just went for Lou. Brought it up in a debate with him. I learned to use incognito from that day.