• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Kill me 

His dealer 

22 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Iličić pls

Brace today. Should have been a hat-trick.

Atalanta are unbeaten from home this season. 5 games, 3 wins, 2 draws.  It's at home where they've struggled.

Zapata/Muriel, Iličić and Malinovskyi should cause havoc.

But because of all this, United will win 3-0.

There has to be a change of shape for the foreseeable - until strong enough coach/better players to execute better 

3-5-2 or something similar & a few big names dropped to accommodate 

If Ole doesn’t (try) take decisive action to stop this team getting ripped open it’s utterly un-defendable by anyone

15 minutes ago, CB78 said:

There has to be a change of shape for the foreseeable - until strong enough coach/better players to execute better 

3-5-2 or something similar & a few big names dropped to accommodate 

If Ole doesn’t (try) take decisive action to stop this team getting ripped open it’s utterly un-defendable by anyone

Atalanta play with a 3-4-1-2 shape, so that will cause Ole a lot of problems if he doesn't try something different.

If he starts Maguire again, he's asking to be sacked. 

He'll probably revert to Fred and McTominay again after seeing how easily Matić and Pogba were bypassed against Leicester. That's why he trusts them so much. Being at home won't suit him. He'll be expected to take the game to Atalanta and take all 3 points.

It's a winnable game, but wouldn't be surprised if United are outplayed for large spells.

14 minutes ago, O said:

Atalanta play with a 3-4-1-2 shape, so that will cause Ole a lot of problems if he doesn't try something different.

If he starts Maguire again, he's asking to be sacked. 

He'll probably revert to Fred and McTominay again after seeing how easily Matić and Pogba were bypassed against Leicester. That's why he trusts them so much. Being at home won't suit him. He'll be expected to take the game to Atalanta and take all 3 points.

It's a winnable game, but wouldn't be surprised if United are outplayed for large spells.

I don’t know much about Atalanta but from what I’ve read they go for it? & will take the game to UTD which may suit better?(pending how UTD set up) 

honestly believe Solskjaer is “trying” to set UTD up to attack, get opposition teams on the back foot etc. he’s just not a strong enough coach to execute properly -

If Ole’s any sense, he should put solid defence / points / results ahead of anything else nxt few games.  

4 minutes ago, CB78 said:

I don’t know much about Atalanta but from what I’ve read they go for it? & will take the game to UTD which may suit better?(pending how UTD set up) 

honestly believe Solskjaer is “trying” to set UTD up to attack, get opposition teams on the back foot etc. he’s just not a strong enough coach to execute properly -

If Ole’s any sense, he should put solid defence / points / results ahead of anything else nxt few games.  

They are a better version of Leeds. High pressing, man marking, attack in numbers. So yeah, could play into United's hands.

But they also have quality. They have goal threats all over the pitch. Not just the strikers. 

They will basically play a very similar system to what Leicester did at the weekend. And we saw how that worked out.

1 hour ago, O said:

They are a better version of Leeds. High pressing, man marking, attack in numbers. So yeah, could play into United's hands.

But they also have quality. They have goal threats all over the pitch. Not just the strikers. 

They will basically play a very similar system to what Leicester did at the weekend. And we saw how that worked out.

I'd imagine their coaching staff will have watched a video of the Leicester game, and others, in preparation. I bet they're praying that Maguire starts.

For this game and Liverpool I'd change the line-up. This would never happen with Ole, but this would be my team.

DDG

Dalot          Lindelof        Maguire    Shaw

Donny                   AWB                 Scott

Lingard          Cavani         Rashford

Assuming Varane is unfit.

Subs Bench

Hendo, Bailly, Telles, Ronaldo, Bruno, one of Elanga, Sancho, Matic.

Sell Pogba, and use Fred only if no one else is fit in midfield. AWB holding midfield, where he doesn't have to cross balls in box.

Trying to avoid getting overrun in midfield and having a threat from wings.

Gossip coming from inside indicates we will revert to effectively a back 7 from now on.

There will be no Pogba, Greenwood, Sancho, Cavani, Martial or VDB (lol) for weeks I'm informed. Forwards will be Goat, Fernandes and Rashford or Cavani

Telles and Bissaka will play wing backs. Mcshit will also be back guaranteed EVERY GAME hereon if fit.

How the fuck do we get that ball forward quick enough with that crock of shit in midfield. No creativity in that set up at all the clueless bitch.

Absolute cuntish cowardly way to play especially at home.   

GO NOW FFS!!! 

13 minutes ago, PVAD said:

Gossip coming from inside indicates we will revert to effectively a back 7 from now on.

There will be no Pogba, Greenwood, Sancho, Cavani, Martial or VDB (lol) for weeks I'm informed. Forwards will be Goat, Fernandes and Rashford or Cavani

Telles and Bissaka will play wing backs. Mcshit will also be back guaranteed EVERY GAME hereon if fit.

How the fuck do we get that ball forward quick enough with that crock of shit in midfield. No creativity in that set up at all the clueless bitch.

Absolute cuntish cowardly way to play especially at home.   

GO NOW FFS!!! 

Who's your source?

This is the game where Ole will pull off a performance. A 3-1 win. We'll then get a workmanlike draw at Anfield in a drab affair to secure Ole's position for another 6 months. 

11 hours ago, PVAD said:

Ease off the meth my guy. We're here for you. 

7 minutes ago, Deez Nutz said:

As bad as everyone thinks mcFred are, they know each other and might close that open door that Leicester exploited. 

They’ve been as open/culpable as any1 this yr. 

but last season they were most solid combination (defensive midfield wise) so hopefully they find same form tonight