• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS  Theres decent strikers who’ve not done that in their domestic leagues…  He’s not human. 

57 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Jonathan Wilson at the Guardian has talked so much shit about him. If Ronaldo performs he’ll be discredited forever. Just talking absolute nonsense.

yeah I like a lot of his tactical stuff but he seems to just resent Ronaldo - the idea he's been holding juve back is laughable

12 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

yeah I like a lot of his tactical stuff but he seems to just resent Ronaldo - the idea he's been holding juve back is laughable

He’s actually been one of their few investments that hasn’t been a disaster. The key players got old and the recruitment wasn’t good enough. Disastrous instability with mangers. I mean there is no chance Inter win the league last year if you swap managers with Juve. So much went into their decline and to blame it on their best player in that time period is laughable. 

He said United are no better now than they were Friday. Even the most ardent Ronaldo haters like @O would hardly believe such nonsense.

There’s this bizarre idea that United fans need to be wary, that we’re not getting the old Ronaldo. No shit, if anything I think people are downplaying how good he still is. You’d think he did nothing in Juve but stand on the penalty spot the way some speak of him.

41 minutes ago, TFIA said:

He’s actually been one of their few investments that hasn’t been a disaster. The key players got old and the recruitment wasn’t good enough. Disastrous instability with mangers. I mean there is no chance Inter win the league last year if you swap managers with Juve. So much went into their decline and to blame it on their best player in that time period is laughable. 

He said United are no better now than they were Friday. Even the most ardent Ronaldo haters like @O would hardly believe such nonsense.

There’s this bizarre idea that United fans need to be wary, that we’re not getting the old Ronaldo. No shit, if anything I think people are downplaying how good he still is. You’d think he did nothing in Juve but stand on the penalty spot the way some speak of him.

I don't hate Ronaldo. 

I hate you, Swellman, Canto, etc. 

So Ronaldo is just caught in the crossfire. Seems like a truly stand-up guy. Hatred by association.

10 minutes ago, Alexander said:

He'll certainly not find any objections from Ole the Enabler.

https://thefootballdugout.com/2020/02/18/how-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-protected-a-rapist/

Very difficult to get behind these scumbags.

who is that GIF

1 hour ago, O said:

A woman. 2009. She was paid off at the time.

Apparently @JJtheRed was involved.

If I speak….

Didn’t seek justice for one of the most traumatic experiences you can go through for a few dollars.

Checks out…..

Edited by JJtheRed
1 hour ago, O said:

Alleged rape. How will they prove if it was rape or someone looking to use their encounter for financial gain? Paying her off is not a confirmation of his guilt. It is more likely that was done for it not to be dragged through the courts.

9 minutes ago, John Locke said:

Alleged rape. How will they prove if it was rape or someone looking to use their encounter for financial gain? Paying her off is not a confirmation of his guilt. It is more likely that was done for it not to be dragged through the courts.

Or, as you said: £ was the endgame

40 minutes ago, John Locke said:

Don't really care. But hopefully he is jailed regardless. Will boil some piss.

• hdcantona changed the title to Cristiano Ronaldo Thread