Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS  Theres decent strikers who’ve not done that in their domestic leagues…  He’s not human. 

57 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Jonathan Wilson at the Guardian has talked so much shit about him. If Ronaldo performs he’ll be discredited forever. Just talking absolute nonsense.

yeah I like a lot of his tactical stuff but he seems to just resent Ronaldo - the idea he's been holding juve back is laughable

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

yeah I like a lot of his tactical stuff but he seems to just resent Ronaldo - the idea he's been holding juve back is laughable

He’s actually been one of their few investments that hasn’t been a disaster. The key players got old and the recruitment wasn’t good enough. Disastrous instability with mangers. I mean there is no chance Inter win the league last year if you swap managers with Juve. So much went into their decline and to blame it on their best player in that time period is laughable. 

He said United are no better now than they were Friday. Even the most ardent Ronaldo haters like @O would hardly believe such nonsense.

There’s this bizarre idea that United fans need to be wary, that we’re not getting the old Ronaldo. No shit, if anything I think people are downplaying how good he still is. You’d think he did nothing in Juve but stand on the penalty spot the way some speak of him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TFIA said:

He’s actually been one of their few investments that hasn’t been a disaster. The key players got old and the recruitment wasn’t good enough. Disastrous instability with mangers. I mean there is no chance Inter win the league last year if you swap managers with Juve. So much went into their decline and to blame it on their best player in that time period is laughable. 

He said United are no better now than they were Friday. Even the most ardent Ronaldo haters like @O would hardly believe such nonsense.

There’s this bizarre idea that United fans need to be wary, that we’re not getting the old Ronaldo. No shit, if anything I think people are downplaying how good he still is. You’d think he did nothing in Juve but stand on the penalty spot the way some speak of him.

I don't hate Ronaldo. 

I hate you, Swellman, Canto, etc. 

So Ronaldo is just caught in the crossfire. Seems like a truly stand-up guy. Hatred by association.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Alexander said:

He'll certainly not find any objections from Ole the Enabler.

https://thefootballdugout.com/2020/02/18/how-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-protected-a-rapist/

Very difficult to get behind these scumbags.

who is that GIF

 

1 hour ago, O said:

A woman. 2009. She was paid off at the time.

Apparently @JJtheRed was involved.

If I speak….


Didn’t seek justice for one of the most traumatic experiences you can go through for a few dollars.

Checks out…..

Edited by JJtheRed
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, O said:

Alleged rape. How will they prove if it was rape or someone looking to use their encounter for financial gain? Paying her off is not a confirmation of his guilt. It is more likely that was done for it not to be dragged through the courts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John Locke said:

Alleged rape. How will they prove if it was rape or someone looking to use their encounter for financial gain? Paying her off is not a confirmation of his guilt. It is more likely that was done for it not to be dragged through the courts.

Or, as you said: £ was the endgame

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, John Locke said:

Alleged rape. How will they prove if it was rape or someone looking to use their encounter for financial gain? Paying her off is not a confirmation of his guilt. It is more likely that was done for it not to be dragged through the courts.

Don't really care. But hopefully he is jailed regardless. Will boil some piss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • hdcantona changed the title to Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...