Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my take on the man so far: Leaves just before he hits his prime to go to his dream club, fair enough. Then goes to Serie A to mask his decline. Fails to deliver in the Champions

ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE GOALS  Theres decent strikers who’ve not done that in their domestic leagues…  He’s not human. 

Always have been. The Messi debate has been laughable for 8 years.

77? His number at Sporting was 28 which is available. 

Amazing but weird move for him really. If he's leaving Juve for more trophies there are obviously safer options. Seems like he was angling for City and they pulled out once we made it clear we'd pay him anything he wanted. The pressure on him is going to be out of this world. 

Should have a great impact on Sancho and Greenwood. Hopefully.

I'm wondering, generally, if this is a good or bad thing. Ronaldo is in the twilight of his career - but he is still Ronaldo. The fact that City passed on him makes me curious if there are factors here that are not  being discussed. I'm curious how people feel about his rejoining United: trepidation? Relief? Until the goals start manifesting I'm all conflicted.

From Blue Moon

HAHAHAHAHHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THE GIDDY BASTARDS HAD A PROPER WANKFEST YESTERDAY!!!

Runnin down the wing, hear the city sing...
We have completely ruined Man Utd fans lives.

All they had were the memories and the DVDs now they can't even watch those as half featured Ronaldo
My older brother is a United fan (and other than a pretty level-headed bloke), he's crushed at the prospect of Ronaldo coming here.

This is like my Christmas.
We are going to have a generation of kids potentially see Ronaldo go out at the top in a city shirt.

Kids in the park with city tops on and Ronaldo on the back, sprinting away to do the celebration as they put one past their mate.

This is going to be MASSIVE for the club. We chased Messi for years to get it as we always thought Ronaldo was never an option, now we have picked probably the only man in world football who stands shoulder to shoulder with him!

I've not bought a city shirt for years and haven't had a shirt printed since I had the gold champions printed on my shirt after 93.20. I'll be getting a Ronaldo shirt just for the sheer rage it will cause.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It seems I was wrong.

Holy shit I’m on my knees make this happen city. Please

Facts are facts he’s one of the greatest players ever and I for one hope he signs so we can enjoy seeing him play for us

But I’m in the queue at the Etihad shop now getting CRonaldo on my shirt, and got my CRonaldo full back tattoo like Leroy’s booked in for this afternoon

fuck i love Cristiano 

Edited by PVAD
51 minutes ago, PVAD said:

From Blue Moon

HAHAHAHAHHA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 THE GIDDY BASTARDS HAD A PROPER WANKFEST YESTERDAY!!!

Runnin down the wing, hear the city sing...
We have completely ruined Man Utd fans lives.

All they had were the memories and the DVDs now they can't even watch those as half featured Ronaldo
My older brother is a United fan (and other than a pretty level-headed bloke), he's crushed at the prospect of Ronaldo coming here.

This is like my Christmas.
We are going to have a generation of kids potentially see Ronaldo go out at the top in a city shirt.

Kids in the park with city tops on and Ronaldo on the back, sprinting away to do the celebration as they put one past their mate.

This is going to be MASSIVE for the club. We chased Messi for years to get it as we always thought Ronaldo was never an option, now we have picked probably the only man in world football who stands shoulder to shoulder with him!

I've not bought a city shirt for years and haven't had a shirt printed since I had the gold champions printed on my shirt after 93.20. I'll be getting a Ronaldo shirt just for the sheer rage it will cause.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It seems I was wrong.

Holy shit I’m on my knees make this happen city. Please

Facts are facts he’s one of the greatest players ever and I for one hope he signs so we can enjoy seeing him play for us

But I’m in the queue at the Etihad shop now getting CRonaldo on my shirt, and got my CRonaldo full back tattoo like Leroy’s booked in for this afternoon

fuck i love Cristiano 

Would love to see his follow up post afterwards lol.

Like any signing he might wrk out or might not but at price he was available for, on a 2yr contract total no brainer 

His recent stats are still excellent 

Will defo add more value than at least Martial/James/Amad 

He’s a winner/leader exactly what this team lacks + he’ll be so up for this, stage is set perfectly- no trophies won in 4yr’s 

thank f*k UTD turned it round 

• hdcantona changed the title to Cristiano Ronaldo Thread