Champions League 2021/2022

So Celtic doing their perennial thing of exiting at the 3rd Qualifying Round... ? Sorry Celtic fans they still have some time to get a goal on the away goals rule.

Stop press!! They have equalised and look good to go through!! ? 

This baffles me Ajax who were worldly in this competition last year have to also play in this round, that's messed up but nothing UEFA, and their fucked up seeding rules and matches based on 6 years ago, surprises me. Would be a shame if Ajax don't make the group stages.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In The Segunda Divisón.

Less said about us the better…  Pjanic could and should have gone to a top team / league - quality player!    Also we need to be all over it when Dortmund inevitably look to cash in on Bel

40 minutes ago, THE BASTARD said:

Absolute disaster for Celtic and Porto.     Its hard to fathom just how far Porto have fell. 

Benfica and Porto battle it out for the Portuguese league and have the occasional good run in Europe, but manage to make lots of money from player sales.

• 1 month later...

Anyone get the feeling they were gift warped the CL last year to shut them up about Ramos after they lost to Madrid?

Klopp was already talking about how they are not going to retain it and that's before any ball is kicked. 

then follows that up with lose. 

Edited by Mickey Mouse
56 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

Anyone get the feeling they were gift warped the CL last year to shut them up about Ramos after they lost to Madrid?

Klopp was already talking about how they are not going to retain it and that's before any ball is kicked. 

then follows that up with lose. 

Blame the illuminati Mickey! ?  

They have deemed it destiny that United will be shit forever! ? 

8 minutes ago, O said:

Haland though...

I saw. 

The funniest player I ever saw. It's like a weightlifter they have playing football. The guy was literally dead to the point where he looked like he didn't even know where exactly he was after each goal. I genuinely laughed watching him.

New member of my football idol list ahahaha.

1 minute ago, PVAD said:

Blame the illuminati Mickey! ?  

They have deemed it destiny that United will be shit forever! ? 

Too much dishonesty within football now so its hard take records and titles seriously in this day and age. I rather have the moral high ground...rather than win something on the back of cheating.

5 minutes ago, Txrt said:

I saw. 

The funniest player I ever saw. It's like a weightlifter they have playing football. The guy was literally dead to the point where he looked like he didn't even know where exactly he was after each goal. I genuinely laughed watching him.

New member of my football idol list ahahaha.

17 goals from 9 games.

Messi could never...

• hdcantona changed the title to Champions League 2021/2022