The Jadon Sancho thread (feels goooood, man)

Those announcement videos are so cringe.

Anyways he’ll be a good addition, hopefully we get a full back to support him down that flank although I suspect a competent manager would just put him on the left and drop Rashford. 

Anyways I’m just glad to see that the rumours that he was demanding #7 were false. Doing that to someone like Cavani would have been shocking so at least he’s not that much of a diva.

Shame #25 guarantees he will flop. It’s what we deserve for keeping around the dead weight. Morgan Schneiderlin was going to he the next De Rossi but Phil Jones, Juan Mata and Jonny Evans wouldn’t wouldn’t allow it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Why wasn’t he back to training with the other England lads?? Likewise Cavani. They got knocked out 03/07 so should have been back a couple of weeks ago?? Fred is back and he played in the final a week later. And why is Scotty McT not been playing either? Seems a complete sham!!!

If he needs extra rest after a pen miss, he doesn’t have the mentality to play for Manchester United. Snowflakes everywhere, and the fact Ole is considering starting him after after he’s played so little football in the Euros and no pre season reeks of desperation already. 

29 minutes ago, Haymark said:

If he needs extra rest after a pen miss, he doesn’t have the mentality to play for Manchester United. Snowflakes everywhere, and the fact Ole is considering starting him after after he’s played so little football in the Euros and no pre season reeks of desperation already. 

Rant based on a whimsical suggestion. 
Give the guy a chance, FFS. 

3 hours ago, Haymark said:

He played a 40 game season not 3 months ago mate, calm down, he hasn't forgot how to kick a ball 😆

You'd rather we start the headless chicken or the goal shy frenchman?

Edited by Noxious
22 minutes ago, TheManc said:

Ole said him and Varane might make the bench. Leeds are an energetic team so I think it will be James on the left and Greenwood on the right with Sancho coming on later.

James was literally scared of his own shadow against Everton - could actually see it on his face! 

9 hours ago, JJtheRed said:

Rant based on a whimsical suggestion. 
Give the guy a chance, FFS. 

I said IF. I’m not going in on Sancho, I am sure he will do well for us long term, It’s more highlighting the lack of discipline at the club, from top to bottom! 

• 2 weeks later...