So Jogba is giving interviews to foreign magazines about potential move to PSG and only having a year left on contract 

Get shot ffs

Why does ipad say that i have logged into site with a new device every time i log in?

Same device I have used to log in for 2 years

On 11/06/2021 at 10:04, Deez Nutz said:

A player who looks good when others around him are working hard, think he's taken the piss out of our club for too long. 

Yep, that's why he gets so much praise for playing well for France because he has someone as good as Kante doing all over the work.

He's had a good season for us overall but, in short, he's still a luxury player that we can't afford to accommodate, even leaving aside his constant flirting with other clubs and making everything about himself.

I've seen him in commercials recently along with Messi. It appears he thinks he's elevated to that stature (or at least his management does). Given that he has the extra source of income perhaps United should lower his salary to help him make his move.

7 minutes ago, Maru said:

I've seen him in commercials recently along with Messi. It appears he thinks he's elevated to that stature (or at least his management does). Given that he has the extra source of income perhaps United should lower his salary to help him make his move.

Loads of players promote Pepsi. He’s marketable, no two ways about it. 

You can’t just “lower” a contracted salary, you lunatic!