Non-United Transfers 2021

Obviously Liverpool haven’t stood on ceremony and snapped up Konate - if only we were that proactive… 

Chelski entering the race for Hakimi is a bit of a slap in the face for Reece James 

I worried about them next season, either way; if they manage to land Haaland, they’re going to be a threat to everyone. 

On 09/06/2021 at 14:55, JJtheRed said:

Obviously Liverpool haven’t stood on ceremony and snapped up Konate - if only we were that proactive… 

Chelski entering the race for Hakimi is a bit of a slap in the face for Reece James 

I worried about them next season, either way; if they manage to land Haaland, they’re going to be a threat to everyone. 

Reece James will move to RCB if they sign Hakimi.

• 2 weeks later...

if Ole had any sense he will push for Grealish and McGinn. both Pogba and Fred should be sold though i would keep Matic for cover and in lesser games. 

loan: Williams, Laird, Garner, Mejbri, Elanga

sell: Lindelof, Pogba, Fred, A Pereira, Lingard, Martial

i don't know the situation with these players but if they still have contracts then sell or loan: Grant, J Pereira, Romero and the biggest joke in history of United: Phil Jones. all the people involved in giving him his last 2 contracts should be caned in front of a full Old Traford.

buy: Sancho obviously, Grealish, McGinn, Varane, a forward, maybe a RB

Rashford should sit on the bench for the first 5 games of the next season and if he doesn't improve make it 5 more. he should know that club comes first, social and political activities come second.

3 minutes ago, utd4life said:

if Ole had any sense he will push for Grealish and McGinn. both Pogba and Fred should be sold though i would keep Matic for cover and in lesser games. 

loan: Williams, Laird, Garner, Mejbri, Elanga

sell: Lindelof, Pogba, Fred, A Pereira, Lingard, Martial

i don't know the situation with these players but if they still have contracts then sell or loan: Grant, J Pereira, Romero and the biggest joke in history of United: Phil Jones. all the people involved in giving him his last 2 contracts should be caned in front of a full Old Traford.

buy: Sancho obviously, Grealish, McGinn, Varane, a forward, maybe a RB

Rashford should sit on the bench for the first 5 games of the next season and if he doesn't improve make it 5 more. he should know that club comes first, social and political activities come second.

Were you drinking heavily last night after after Ronaldo equalled Ali Daei's record and will soon smash it?

Because this is the wrong thread, brother.

On 24/06/2021 at 17:26, O said:

Were you drinking heavily last night after after Ronaldo equalled Ali Daei's record and will soon smash it?

Because this is the wrong thread, brother.

oops!

actually Ali Daei is not that much of a cult hero as you might think. there are some who think of him as the best iranian player of all time but his record is because he scored a lot against lesser countries like Maldives, Cambodia, India, Nepal etc. he was a flop in major tournaments. plus he has connections in high places which makes him an enemy in the eyes of a lot of people. especially in south where i live he is not praised that much.

anyway i wasn't drunk. i mistook the thread.

• 1 month later...

Spurs are in for Adama Traore but they're looking £50m which Spurs wont spend. Levy is such a prick.

One of the best dribblers in the world but has anti-end product. Kane and Son may take some of the pressure off. Was a guy I was hoping United would sign over the last few seasons. 

Arsenal blocked the Maitland-Niles transfer and now he's been told he won’t be training with the Arsenal first team.🤣

34 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Spurs are in for Adama Traore but they're looking £50m which Spurs wont spend. Levy is such a prick.

One of the best dribblers in the world but has anti-end product. Kane and Son may take some of the pressure off. Was a guy I was hoping United would sign over the last few seasons. 

Arsenal blocked the Maitland-Niles transfer and now he's been told he won’t be training with the Arsenal first team.🤣

Jesus they're a bigger need than we are/were a couple years back

1 hour ago, TFIA said:

Adama and James Rodriguez. Two of your biggest L's.

2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Adama is class. Just ripped your boy Fred into pieces. 

Rafa is kryptonite to James. RIP. 

Daniel James has better end product ffs.

James Rodriguez is having a sex change. He might have a chance in Women's Football.

45 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Aurier is about to have his contract terminated at Spurs.

Unironically think he‘d be a good signing on a short term deal.

or we could try actually playing dalot at rb for a few games... but if ole isn't keen on him (in which case why is he here still?) I'd actually agree because while he's a car crash at the back he's good offensively