United summer signings 2021

First want saying until this summer, how ready are going on, summer signings 2021. 

We buys one perhaps two new keeper Heaton is a new signing and Bishop up to first team just expectation off me.

We buys perhaps one new CB and Mengi and Fish up to first team.

Right and left backs is difficult to say perhaps we buys a new right back former strongest club's Gunners and Red Devils hijack English Trippier and Turkish Celik. 

We buys one new defensive midfielder and Mccann up to first team also Shoretire and Hannibal.

Finally the team need a new offensive player and Diallo is a first team player also Elanga or Hugill young talented squad

I want well?  

⚽

Scott Mctominay I want sell and I want replace with Charlie Mccann and a new signings so coach wanna often to pick up Paul Pogba in Premiership games in 433 or even 4231 tactics in each games. 

Many of our players i wouldn't consider worthy of a starting place in a successful united side. Under smart coaching though some of those could be fashioned into player that could "do a job" so to speak. I don't see solskjaer as that category so he'll need 5-6 players to see improvements.

Gk..

Hendo.. not yet top class. Somewhere between reserve and first team

De gea... finished

Wan bissaka.. too poor in attack but i feel under a good manager some of his deficiencies could be less exposed 

Shaw.. first teamer

Maguire.. first teamer (just)

Lindelof bailly tuanzebe.. all reserve quality for now.. again under different management they might find another gear 

Telles..williams...meh

Fred and mctominay do not possess enough all round quality to be regulars in a successful united side BUT they could make useful rotation options

Pogba, bruno, greenwood, cavani could be considered first team

De beek a pointless signing if so underused.

Rashford and james are too one dimensional.

There is no one else really worth mentioning.

If the club doesn't replace solskjaer now which wouldn't be as far as I'm concerned an inappropriate decision despite our league position, then they should back him heavily in the transfer market. There needs to be at least two marquee signings like sancho and rice and a few others at more bargain rate if possible like trippier. Compensate for it by clearing out players who are done. Even bring in someone on loan if they are better than what we have. It won't win us the league but with smart transfer strategy the squad can become a hell of a lot better, with a better starting xi, more options off the bench and competition for places. If losing a final to villareal isnt a wake up call for the club then i dont know what is.

Sign a new centre back is a maybe because that we having Jones, Maguire, Lindelöf, Tuanzebe, Bailly and future centre backs Mengi and Fish also like I want a maybe swapping one centre back Maguire or Jones and Lingard for a new player in silly season market Joachim Andersen is a interesting centre back in France just one example until new centre back into club. 

One off Maguire and Jones wrong centre back to next season beat a fresh player important to rulling perfectly squad seize six centre backs enough. 

😷

.....this is how it'll go come start of August..... 

"Manchester United are delighted to announce the extension of contracts for Matic, Mata, Phil Jones and 8th choice keeper Lee Grant"

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer addressed the excited fans waiting outside Old  Trafford "we were keen to get this great bit of business tied up with these lads as we'd received countless offers from farmers to put them them down.

Furthermore the club wanted to stop this crazy ridiculous speculation that Manchester United are an ambitious club and were in any position to purchase the likes of Ronaldo, Grealish, Sancho and Haaland."

Our manager is delighted that United have now that secure foundation to challenge for a solid European Conference position this year which is exciting news for our loyal supporters.

Edited by PVAD

Maybe United don't need a fresh centre back because that club have seven players with Mengi and Fish but off a message we need just six players in central line it's one off Jones or Maguire i'm willingness until sold. 

It's a fresh right back and keeper Heaton and a fresh defensive midfielder and a fresh offensive player we need buy United fans and fresh U23 players to have extra players to a troop. 

Slap all the kids in, and watch in horror as 11 Micheal Owens have multiple knee surgeries by 25.

Stick to Footy Manager. (i also play, but some things are best left in the game, look up Cherno Samba)

Long term we have always had talent, but bridging that gap is a fine balance between a Will Keane and a Mason Greenwood, leave it to the pros to decide whos fit to step up, they see the players off the pitch too. Ravel Morrison is ingrained on any United fans memory.

Edited by Noxious