2020/2021: EL - Semi Final (1st Leg) - Man Utd vs Roma

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s definitely fingered your missus and sent you the video. Only possible explanation. 

Fred and McTominay starting is so limiting, how many times have we seen this.. Ole has no bottle and that's why he will win fuck all. Even this shitehouse excuse for a competition.

Simply superb from Pogba and Cavani.

Best I have ever seen from Pogba. He was at it from the very start.

Great game to watch flowing back and forward.

Bring on the dippers

Shows what having a manager’s confidence can do for a player. Shaw under Mourinho was a shadow of the player we see now.

If only Pogba could play like this regularly we would rip things up. Tonight he was different class. 

What a lovely game of football that was from start to finish

Christiano Ronaldo has allegedly signed a two year pre contract agreement with utd tonight!

Great performance overall.

After a bright start and great goal, from Roma's equaliser to half-time we lost our way and were all over the place defensively for a while, but in the second half we picked it back up and were excellent. Cavani, Fernandes and Pogba in particular were fantastic together - I think Cavani just deserved to be MOTM.

Certainly a much better score line than I thought we'd see in the first leg and we're pretty much in the final.  I can't see us making too many changes in the second leg just to be on the safe side, but we probably can afford to.