Where does Mourinho go from here?

If there's a change of manager of the Portugal national team following the Euros then that would be most likely I would think.

He hasn't been to manage in Germany in his career, so that may appeal to him. He might be keen on Bayern, but whether they'd be keen on him is another question.  I'd guess not.

He probably sees himself being above managing in France unless it was PSG, but that obviously depends on what happens with Pochettino who hasn't been in charge.

3 hours ago, Jay007 said:

If there's a change of manager of the Portugal national team following the Euros then that would be most likely I would think.

He hasn't been to manage in Germany in his career, so that may appeal to him. He might be keen on Bayern, but whether they'd be keen on him is another question.  I'd guess not.

He probably sees himself being above managing in France unless it was PSG, but that obviously depends on what happens with Pochettino who hasn't been in charge.

Bayern hate him, IIRC. I don't know if he'd ever go to Leipzig but Dortmund wouldn't touch him either, IMO.

Maybe he will hope for Conte/Inter to split up next season? 

• 2 weeks later...