2020/2021: PL Matchday 32 - Man Utd v Burnley

--------------------------------Henderson-------------------------------

AWB--------------Bailly---------------------Maguire-----------Shaw

--------------------McTom---------------------Fred----------------------

Greenwood-----------------Bruno------------------Pogba

----------------------------------Cavani----------------------------------

Should rest Rasfhford. A 2 week rest before Leeds would be good for a final push until the end of the season. Bailly to come in. We'll probably pin Burnley back all game and he allows us to press up.

34 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Cavani benched is a sick joke. 

Far and away our best / only centre forward at the moment. 

Not much point having him in there amongst four massive blokes of Burnley, keep him fresh, bring him on last half hour if we’re still chasing a goal 

3 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Not much point having him in there amongst four massive blokes of Burnley, keep him fresh, bring him on last half hour if we’re still chasing a goal 

Cavani is hardly a shrinking violet. He can mix it with the best of them. He's on form and scoring goals. Start him.

Just now, Albert Quixall said:

Cavani is hardly a shrinking violet. He can mix it with the best of them. He's on form and scoring goals. Start him.

Idea being dribbling and pace needed to beat a Burnley low block, not a more conventional striker, but we will see

I get it is all I’m saying, lots of important games still to come 

3 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Idea being dribbling and pace needed to beat a Burnley low block, not a more conventional striker, but we will see

I get it is all I’m saying, lots of important games still to come 

I get what you're saying but I've always thought that you should play the men in form.

24 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Movement. Movement. Movement. 

Hope I’m wrong but I can’t help feeling those holding Henderson up as the saviour are in line for disappointment.... 

9 minutes ago, JJtheRed said:

Movement. Movement. Movement. 

Hope I’m wrong but I can’t help feeling those holding Henderson up as the saviour are in line for disappointment.... 

not convinced he’s our long term solution either but he’s at least as good as Ddg right now so may as well stick with him until summer and then evaluate 

If Cavani had been on we would be 2 up.

Greenwood missed two chances that Cavani would have scored.

Yet again a team with very limited resources controls the first half of the game against us. This could be a really hard game for us. Wood has had about five chances so far looks almost as good as Cavani! They are a strong physical team and at the moment are looking comfortable for a draw.

United really have to control midfield much better and be far more creative.