2020/2021: PL Matchday 17 - Burnley vs Man Utd

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They’ve been dogshit ffs. I appreciate their shithouse ways but it’s hardly been “better” football.

Martial doing his best to take us out of the title challenge, but a much improved performance in the second half generally. Pogba very good, Matic very good, Maguire and Bailly very good. 

Scraping wins in this and the Wolves game are a good measure of progress.  Our one sided attack is limiting, with the right recruitment we could be so much better.

Well, that was a bit harder than I expected. But any win would do for 3 point lead at the top of the table.

Just hope that it doesn't encourage Liverpool to come out all guns blazing against us!

Apart from his pass to Pogba Rashford had a pretty poor game, although not on his favourite side. Bruno a little quiet too, and Cavani looked a bit off the pace.

Hope they are all sharper against Liverpool!

On top in January since Jan 2013 been a long time coming.

Come what MAY this is a moment to savour for all United fans.

We've been nowhere near challenging and there will still be twists but come on every United fan, well male fan, should treat yourself to celebratory tug tonight. 

We are top of the league say we are top of the league!! 

Edited by PVAD

Kevin Friend is such a shit ref.

Shaw deserved his yellow, but Friend only gave it cause he didnt wanna send off Brady. That was it. He would have left it as it was if it was only a yellow card offense from Brady.

Also, Maguire was robbed of his one header on target. He wont get another for months.

44 minutes ago, Mickey Mouse said:

I think I have never heard Pogba speak he sound very similar to Arnold schwarzenegger

He's French, with a Manc twang...

Arnie is Austrian, with an Arnie twang.

6 minutes ago, rezzy said:

Kevin Friend is such a shit ref.

Shaw deserved his yellow, but Friend only gave it cause he didnt wanna send off Brady. That was it. He would have left it as it was if it was only a yellow card offense from Brady.

Also, Maguire was robbed of his one header on target. He wont get another for months.

He's French, with a Manc twang...

Arnie is Austrian, with an Arnie twang.

Mee was in a good recovery position, so it might not have been red card worthy.

Good to see that they aren't letting Rugby antics creep into the game. Chainsaw for anyone who uses an arm.