• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can’t see it happening. We are an absolute joke and it’s depressing. We know the price. Pay it or sign someone else 2 months ago. They are not giving me a COVID discount off my season ticket! (If I

Silvestre has become a little underestimated over time due to how bad he was after he left us + how good we became when he lost his place. I liked him at LB in particular.  Nutted Ljunberg as wel

I can Muppet with the best of ‘em

The understanding of the term world-class has been diluted. Are you two seriously suggesting Sancho is in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo, Charlton, Maradona, Zidane, Pele, Di Stefano, and Best? He's done nothing. Won nothing. He's 20 FFS. He's a decent player who has great potential but that's it. He is not the finished article. You need to give your heads a wobble.

6 hours ago, TFIA said:

What a thread. What a ride. Remember how I called the post shambles briefing where they'd blame Covid for all this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/06/manchester-united-abandoned-jadon-sancho-after-calculating-cost-at-almost-250m-dortmund-player-agent?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

200.gif

Hopefully this finally discredits all of the bullshit artists. Woodward's Burner, that Zionist cunt Daniel Harris - Posting their trash should be an immediate ban.

All those people saying it was Maguire part II lmao. Wait for the deadline day they said. Woodward will pay it they said. Hilarious banter. @hdcantona @Canto @JJtheRed and more all played like fiddles. 

JitteryGreatGeese-size_restricted.gif

Tbf I said If not agreed by the tenth it wouldn’t happen but I genuinely thought we’d have caved by the deadline 

totally agree what an awful miss to not sign him though, chance gone forever 

2 minutes ago, Albert Quixall said:

The understanding of the term world-class has been diluted. Are you two seriously suggesting Sancho is in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo, Charlton, Maradona, Zidane, Pele, Di Stefano, and Best? He's done nothing. Won nothing. He's 20 FFS. He's a decent player who has great potential but that's it. He is not the finished article. You need to give your heads a wobble.

World class, for me, is top 5 in your position in world football.

In terms of players who play on the right, the top 5 at the moment are probably Messi, Salah, Sancho, Gnabry and Mahrez.

Just now, O said:

World class, for me, is top 5 in your position in world football.

In terms of players who play on the right, the top 5 at the moment are probably Messi, Salah, Sancho, Gnabry and Mahrez.

That's a different definition of world class from mine., which is fair enough. I still think the asking price was too steep but that's what the market is these days. Still can't fathom why we missed out on Mahrez when he was at Leicester and angling for a move for over a season.

Just now, Albert Quixall said:

That's a different definition of world class from mine., which is fair enough. I still think the asking price was too steep but that's what the market is these days. Still can't fathom why we missed out on Mahrez when he was at Leicester and angling for a move for over a season.

There are less quality right sided players than on the left due to the increase in wide forwards and inverted wingers. Cut inside 

On the left, you have Ronaldo, Neymar, Mané, Sterling, Hazard, Sané, Pulisic, Perišić, etc.

Left wingers used to be rarer when teams played with natural wingers like Giggs and Overmars.

Because Sancho is a rarity, he's worth a lot of money. Only 20. British. Unique position. Marketable. 

3 hours ago, Albert Quixall said:

World class is relative to the time. Legendary is another matter. Sancho is in the top 5 at his position. If you were to compile a list of the top 20 players in the world I think he'd be on it. That to me shows that in the current game he's world class. I'm not going to compare him to legends. 

On 08/10/2020 at 12:16, TFIA said:

What a thread. What a ride. Remember how I called the post shambles briefing where they'd blame Covid for all this?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/oct/06/manchester-united-abandoned-jadon-sancho-after-calculating-cost-at-almost-250m-dortmund-player-agent?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

200.gif

Hopefully this finally discredits all of the bullshit artists. Woodward's Burner, that Zionist cunt Daniel Harris - Posting their trash should be an immediate ban.

All those people saying it was Maguire part II lmao. Wait for the deadline day they said. Woodward will pay it they said. Hilarious banter. @hdcantona @Canto @JJtheRed and more all played like fiddles. 

JitteryGreatGeese-size_restricted.gif

Whoever that guy quoted in that is, he should be ashamed of himself. What a moron!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, O said:

He'll be the one major signing.

Guaranteed if Dortmund finish 5th.

They'll finish 4th. Won 4 in a row in the league and just made the cup final. 

But yeah I agree. I can see him, a CB and a back up GK being our Summer. Maybe Trippier if the rumours are true. 

On 06/08/2020 at 10:23, TFIA said:

Prepare for Woodward’s spin and claims that Greenwood was just too good and has earned #7. One of our own etc. Fans will lap it up as always.

[Samuel Luckhurst, MEN] Manchester United no longer deem Jadon Sancho a priority, partially because of Greenwood. He is their standout right 'winger' and offers better balance in the attack.

It hurts being right literally all the time.

4 hours ago, TFIA said:

[Samuel Luckhurst, MEN] Manchester United no longer deem Jadon Sancho a priority, partially because of Greenwood. He is their standout right 'winger' and offers better balance in the attack.

It hurts being right literally all the time.

Username checks out ?

20 minutes ago, John Locke said:

We still need a wide player aside from greenwood who can do more than just run. Grealish as far as I'm concerned would be the perfect signing.

You don’t really see him operate from the right - our left side’s actually ok. 

1 minute ago, John Locke said:

What would you prioritize instead?

I’d love Grealish, but as I said he seems to do all his best work over to the left - where we’re allegedly strongest. 

I can’t see Amad being a regular starter and Greenwood is doing a job out there, so I’d persist with Sancho. 

If we were to get Grealish, he’d be in competition with Bruno, Pogba and to a lesser extent Martial / Rashford - which is a nice problem to have, I just don’t know if Ole could keep them all happy.